• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Popplio one of the cutest Pokemon?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
  • Or course it is, what's not cute about Seals? Unless you're Ice Climber's Seals and look like mutated birds

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I disagree. I think it looks weird with those ears. I think Rowlet, Litten, Spheal, Sealeo, and the Seel line are cuter.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I don't agree. It is cute, though, however... in my opinion, there are plenty of other cute Water-type Pokemon like Spheal.

Years
  • Popplio is so adorable! Any potential doubts I could've ever had about it being adorable were put to rest by its appearance in the Anime.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I wouldn't list it among cute pokémon myself, but I can understand why many would think it is cute :3

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Popplio is super cute. I dislike its evolutions, though, so kind of ruins it for me.

Years
  • it's a sweet bean and I love it

Is Popplio one of the cutest Pokemon?

Back