• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I'm sick and it's just in time for Halloween.
    Yay? I'm being sarcastic about that also.

Years
    my only desk job was when I was a travel agent and to this day it was the best job out of every job I've had so far. 1 hour breaks, the fact that it was like, a 15 minute walk from my house, and no uniform and excellent benefits made working there so amazing.

i wish i didn't had to resign there, but i did because I wanted to focus more on school. it was the end of the semester, I was stressed out of my mind and that job wasn't willing to work with me on reducing my hours so i can focus more, so I had to leave. .-.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I had some plans. It's nothing too serious but I can't talk very well because my throats hurts really bad. Yeah I don't know if I will be able to do much tommorow.

Years
    I declined a flu shot recently because "I don't tend to catch the flu in the first place." I really don't, and if I do I don't tend to stay down for long.

I still wonder if I should have taken it. Hmm.
    (I had been sitting there for a moment deciding if I should bother with it, though.)

Years
    I declined a flu shot recently because "I don't tend to catch the flu in the first place." I really don't, and if I do I don't tend to stay down for long.

I still wonder if I should have taken it. Hmm.
    (I had been sitting there for a moment deciding if I should bother with it, though.)

I definitely encourage you to do so; I personally don't want to risk my health in the off-chance that I catch some particularly deadly flu strain which could've been avoided if I had gotten a flu shot.

I think my more recent cold yesterday was kind of a wake-up call to me that as much as I rarely get sick like, ever, it can still happen and needless to say it's just Not Fun and I'd rather not have that happen in the first place. D:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I need the flu shot too................. My insurance covers it so there's really no excuse.

pkmin3033

I could get a flu shot if I wanted to, and I probably should considering how poor my health is, but I don't really want to deal with the side effects. When they create a vaccine that doesn't have any harmful side effects, I'll be all for it. Until then, I'll just have to be careful.

pkmin3033

I used to have a phobia of needles, but weekly blood tests when I was 15 - and monthly blood tests now - cured me quite effectively of that.

string555

Banned
    Years
    I seem to rarely ever get sick, but every year during some part of Winter, I catch a cold. I've begun to think it lives dormant inside of me for the rest of the year. :X

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back