• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • listen here i came here to have a good time and i am feeling so attacked right now

kill-you-michael-scott.gif

(<3)

Years
  • Nice! Mine's not till February, but I don't really care about it because I don't wanna grow older ;A;

TY

I'd have to wait till June till I turn 22... I'm not even remotely ready for adulting D:

pkmin3033

Unfortunately, you don't suddenly become an adult just because your age reaches a set number...at least in any way other than legally.

Reactions: noa

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I'm approaching 25 and just now /kind of/ figuring out my life plan. Having the means to accomplish that is another story though...

pkmin3033

I'm not sure if anything in my life has ever gone just according to keikaku.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back