• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Listening to the Indians possibly choke away another series.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Listening to the Indians possibly choke away another series.

I couldn't care less about the Yanks or the Indians lol

As a Red Sox fan, y'all need to worry about the Astros: their offense is legit. They hit so many damn homeruns in this series, and yes that could be a fact that the Sox starting pitching rotation was atrocious, but they have some serious fire power from the top of the lineup to the bottom.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • As a Red Sox fan, y'all need to worry about the Astros: their offense is legit. They hit so many damn homeruns in this series, and yes that could be a fact that the Sox starting pitching rotation was atrocious, but they have some serious fire power from the top of the lineup to the bottom.

I really want JV to get a ring, he absolutely deserves it

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I really want JV to get a ring, he absolutely deserves it

They used him as a reliever today - first time in his career - and he almost blew it for the Astros. Weirdest manager decision that I've seen in awhile, considering they were playing like they were behind in the series with that move. I get that the Sox put in Chris Sale as a reliever, but that doesn't mean you have to throw away your potential Game 5 starter just to match ace-for-ace.

Has Justin won a title yet? With Detroit?

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • They used him as a reliever today - first time in his career - and he almost blew it for the Astros. Weirdest manager decision that I've seen in awhile, considering they were playing like they were behind in the series with that move. I get that the Sox put in Chris Sale as a reliever, but that doesn't mean you have to throw away your potential Game 5 starter just to match ace-for-ace.

Has Justin won a title yet? With Detroit?

He was in the WS twice actually with the Tigers, 2006 and 2012, but the Tigers stunk both times and lost

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I saw this one baseball game, where this one guy, he swung at the ball, and he missed. Yeah... <_<

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • I went to a baseball once in my life. I was a kid and was excited about the hot dogs and popcorn. That was basically it

TY

Never went to baseball in my entire life... then again it's more about football (soccer for u americans) here than baseball.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Well, I saw this one game where the batter struck the ball, and the umpire yelled strike, and the pitcher yelled "THAT's not A strike you, that's A FOUL you psyducking umpire!" And then the batter beat the 1st baseman, and then he swallowed the bat and choked and died. And then the 3rd baseman made snow angels in the dirt. Then the mascot stripped himself bare naked and ran around the field screaming "THE BRITISH ARE COMING! THE BRITISH ARE COMING!". Then the coach opened the water cooler and took out an uzi and shot up everyone, then a B52 bomber flew overhead and bombed the whole stadium.

Then the announcer yelled out "THE ARISTOCRATS!"

(@_@)

Years
  • "a baseball"
    Well, I mean...

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back