• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's pronounced "stah-j'ha!"

Years
    Hi Zach! What's your favorite programming language?
    That's quite a toughie for me >.> would PHP count? I have experience coding in PHP (with assistance from several tutorials though), and it's quite fun to work with since it's like a web application.

Years
    Hm, here are a few more I feel like saying.

-Have you been to Busch Gardens in Tampa?

-Of the DS era Pokémon games (between DP and BW2), which would you consider your favorite and why?

-Do you have a favorite movie from the 80's?

Years
    Have you been to Busch Gardens in Tampa?
    Yes I have, and it's a fun experience, even if you don't ride any rides :)

Of the DS era Pokémon games (between DP and BW2), which would you consider your favorite and why?
    Since I love Johto, that honor would have to go to HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Do you have a favorite movie from the 80's?
    No, not really :( I don't really watch movies much

Years
    How's school been so far?
    Despite my lackluster approach towards school, I enjoy it. I'm turning in all of my assignments, which is definitely a change from high school and I'm keeping my grades up as well. I also like getting to chat with a lot of new people and being able to do things on my own time as well.

Years
    LOL I actually caught up with her (at the library, again) last week and asked her how she was. Didn't have much time to chat with her though because I was busy working on an assignment.

Years
    Do you think working gets in the way of your love life? How's your work/social/love life balance? Is it where you want it to be?

She cute?

How tall?

What's she look like?

If you had to describe her with one word and that's all you got, what would it be? :O

Years
    My love life is completely turned off right now, and I want it to stay that way. Work life I want it to be turned on, but still waiting to hear back on a job I applied for recently. Social life is functioning properly.

John, I thought I told you enough about her already :P

Years
    That's quite a toughie for me >.> would PHP count? I have experience coding in PHP (with assistance from several tutorials though), and it's quite fun to work with since it's like a web application.

PHP is a language.

That being said, do you know other programming languages? Or do you know what language your university teaches?

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
    Hello there, nice to meet ya! A simple question to get started:

If you could play only ONE videogame for the rest of you life, which would it be?

Years
    That being said, do you know other programming languages? Or do you know what language your university teaches?
    No, I'm not fluent in other programming languages other than PHP. My college (not university) teaches C, C++, C#, Visual Basic, and Java.

If you could play only ONE videogame for the rest of you life, which would it be?
    That's really a difficult one to decide over, but I'll go with Pokémon Emerald, since it's a game I continued playing even after the release of Black and White in 2011.

Years
    Ooof bumpin dis.

Hi Zach!

What is your favourite animal? Favourite colour? Favourite food?
    I don't have a favorite animal, sadly :( too many to choose from!

Favorite color is green! Blue is a short second behind green though.

Favorite food? Again so much to choose from XD but one food I really do enjoy that's quite native to my area is the Cuban Sandwich. Those are so delicious!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Uh... well...

Do you mind me being quite Servine-y? *hides*

(While we're at it, I miss Snivy.)

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Have you had any luck with your job search since we've last chatted?

If you could change one thing about yourself - or improve upon it - what would you pick and why?

What is your favorite Adventure Time episode/character/moment?

Back