• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it's that time of year

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Personally, I still like my name as Starry Windy better, so I'm not sure if I'll change my name just yet. But if I wanted to change anyway, I think I might become Starlight Windy.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Karnavaly. I am into using names that are festive, but won't scream OMG YOUR NAME IS BEAUTIFUL.

I love Euphonium, but all the attention it gave me. :|

Maybe Yuuto or jut Pala, who knows? I can't pick.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    KyokoButterfly15, *Princess Seraphia*, Takara, Kyoko, Arisa, Satsuki, Thaleia, Kyoko, Reine Blair, Stiletto, Kyoko.

I think I well overdid the name changes around here. I'm good :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I think I've grown into the name Ludger a lot more than I planned on, so I don't think I'll be changing it this time around. I'll get the next name change and go back to Alli, though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Don't you miss the puns, though? :)
    Probably not as much as Ben does. It was taken like immediately after I changed back to Juno anyways, since I never alted it. :P

Fun fact though, I got like 13 'referrals' with that username, probably because new users just kept putting 'no' when asked if anyone referred them lmao

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'll be staying Ice. I thought about Minstrel for a second, but I still like Ice too much to even see if it's available

Years
    I'll be staying Ice. I thought about Minstrel for a second, but I still like Ice too much to even see if it's available

I think Minstrel wouldn't really fit your signature Bergmite avatars. Ice on the other hand, fits them perfectly because well, it's just a living chunk of ice.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I think Minstrel wouldn't really fit your signature Bergmite avatars. Ice on the other hand, fits them perfectly because well, it's just a living chunk of ice.

I'd go for fitting minstrel appearance in that case, haha. Ice fits me best tho, do agree.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    noooo I have a brand to maintain here

I just have to say that this name change season has cracked me up because a bunch of members are going back to their old names and I literally thought those members left the forums but they just had different user names rofl

Back