• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Join Avenue

Years
  • In Black 2 and White 2, at one point in the story, you get a building called Join Avenue under your wings. This building is a hub you can customize to include various shops and other activities. There are raffle shops, cafés, beauty salons, flower shops and much more to visit. You could get pretty rare or otherwise unobtainable items in there, if you leveled up your avenue enough. Did you use this feature?

I personally never bothered with it and I don't think I ever returned to it on my initial playthrough. It never gave me much motivation to level up and get new shops.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I used it a lot on my first playthrough of B2W2, but I don't think I used it much after that. Usually in subsequent playthroughs of a Pokemon game I'm just doing the main story and am not too concerned with anything outside of that, with certain exceptions.

Years
  • I USED THIS ALL THE TIME IT WAS SO COOL! Being able to essentially name your own route! Access to tons of useful utilities for training! And having some pretty decent shops as well! Man i miss when pokemon had cool side things like that...

so yes i used it alot lol

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I used Join Avenue on my initial playthrough when the story introduced the feature. I always forgot to return back to it post-game. Thanks for the reminder...

Years
  • Yes, I used it and I quite liked it. It's not comparable with other similar staff in the other games like secret bases in gen 3 or the Pokemon Platinum villa.

Years
  • I've been to Join Avenue once or twice, but I don't recall making any real use of it.
    It probably seemed pointless to me at the time.

Years
  • Never used it because I didn't have consistent Wi-Fi. But I heard so many good things and it honestly saddens me a bit that I'll never be able to experience it at its peak. :sadwick:

Years
  • Never used it because I didn't have consistent Wi-Fi. But I heard so many good things and it honestly saddens me a bit that I'll never be able to experience it at its peak. :sadwick:
    I played B2/W2 late, so only ever had NPCs in my Join Avenue unless I traded with myself. It's still possible to build up the shops to level 10 with NPC customers and shop owners.

Back