• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill la Kill

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Correct me if I'm wrong, but 'Till I die' from the ost never played in the series, did it?

derozio

Years
  • Yeah, that one. ;; I wanted to hear it in the series. Trigger u disappoint me.

I didn't go in depth about the finale so here are my thoughts
    Spoiler:

Zet

Years
  • Yeah, that one. ;; I wanted to hear it in the series. Trigger u disappoint me.

I didn't go in depth about the finale so here are my thoughts
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

derozio

Years
  • Nope. Look at his expression. And come on, don't tell me you missed the totally not-so-subtle hints the show has dropped of Gamagori liking Mako? And it wasn't even once. Hints were dropped plenty of times.

derozio

Years
  • Exactly, lol.
    What happend to Hououmaru, I wonder? She's alive but they showed nothing of her.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • Just finished.
    Spoiler:

I still loved the moment when Mako got her Goku Uniform originally..so much power *-*

Last edited:

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Overall a decent ending to the series that brings closure to the series. The ending credits was the cutest thing I've seen on the show ;w;
    Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • But yeah, the ending was satisfying. I liked most things. nonon looked great with her hair down. Satsuki with short hair was too damn cute. We finally got the 'NEE-CHAN' too. Happy.
    It was "Nee-san" if I heard correctly =D I don't see Ryuuko calling Satsuki "Nee-chan" xD

I liked Super Saiyan Ryuko's design.
    Oh yea! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought of this =D

derozio

Years
  • Pssh, it will always be 'Nee-chan' in my mind as my heart desires so! /in denial

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I have no idea why, but watching Satsuki run naked to catch Ryuko just made me laugh so hard haha
    Spoiler:

Good episode, nice way to wrap things up. Do you think there's a chance for a Season 2, based off of what Ragyo said to ?

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • I think the show had a good enough ending and the OVA will just be a slice of life type episode showing what happened afterwards.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I dont think there will be a second season. I just felt that Ragyo only said that because she couldn't admit total defeat and every show with aliens has to end with "They'll be back again someday!"

derozio

Years
  • Its just me and my wishful thinking, haha. Quite some plot threads (no pun intended) left dangling. I wanted a season two so it could fill in the gaps or something.

I just want to see this cast again, dammit. Graduation OVA sounds good, though! Hope Gama proposes to Mako! :p

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Its just me and my wishful thinking, haha. Quite some plot threads (no pun intended) left dangling. I wanted a season two so it could fill in the gaps or something.
    They would have to bring new enemy to prevent boring slice of life setting and new enemy would mean Senketsu coming back and his emotional scene would be for naught.
    Do you want that?
    Do you seriously want that?
    The choice is yours.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I also think Ragyo's dying words were typical and don't imply a second season. It would have to be unrelated to life fibers, else the wrap up to the first season would be pretty useless.

Back