• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen today
    I haven't clicked mine in a while

Last One to Post Wins!  v2

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Youtube is a bit like Game Freak. Sometimes they remove features everyone liked and they give no reason.
    I don't remember seeing this feature though. I find it brilliant! I don't see why they had to remove it.
    Maybe they like the "messy" aspect of the front page, in which a video about bodybuilding is suggested next to a video on Pokémon Showdown or on astronomy (those are my suggestions lol).

When you open Youtube, what are the keywords that are displayed just below the search bar?
    I have: League of Legends, Pokémon, Bodybuilding, World's Strongest Man, History, Mix, Music, Humans of Stormwind (I don't know what that is), Comedy, Diet, Science.
    That may have been around 2013-2014? It's been a while. And when I tried to investigate on why I couldn't come up with anything.

Mine are mostly restricted to different video games, politics stuff, psychology, game design, a lot of Zelda recently, anime stuff, etc.
    the only notification i ever get is

SOMEONE LIKED YOUR POST

sadness
    For the longest time I didn't even get any likes so I'm still pretty happy when someone does like a post of mine and it reflects in the notifications. I know that's something not everybody cares about. But I do. Sure, it's nice having a conversation with others. And seeing that someone answered to a post can make you feel like being part of something and makes you eager to respond. But that doesn't negate the worth of a like in any way. There has to be some merit to your post if someone likes it, after all.

Also, it helps if you quote other people's posts, as well. How else are people supposed to know that you want to talk with them about something or are responding to them? :P

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    I haven't clicked mine in a while
    <15 notifications>
    Reminds me that one time when Megan repeatedly liked one of my posts as a revenge for me liking twice one of hers XD

For the longest time I didn't even get any likes so I'm still pretty happy when someone does like a post of mine and it reflects in the notifications. I know that's something not everybody cares about. But I do. Sure, it's nice having a conversation with others. And seeing that someone answered to a post can make you feel like being part of something and makes you eager to respond. But that doesn't negate the worth of a like in any way. There has to be some merit to your post if someone likes it, after all.
    I agree with Megan, IV!
    I like it when people like my posts, and I'm happy when someone quotes me :)
    (Except when they repeatedly like the same post :P)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Reminds me that one time when Megan repeatedly liked one of my posts as a revenge for me liking twice one of hers XD
    To be fair: that was just a friendly type of revenge. You don't want to know what happens when it stops being friendly. A friendly reminder to those who might plan some mischief in the background. :3

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    To be fair: that was just a friendly type of revenge.

I know, don't worry ^^
    And I'm sure they all understood. A revenge consisting in liking a post definitely is of the friendly type :)

You don't want to know what happens when it stops being friendly. A friendly reminder to those who might plan some mischief in the background. :3
    😨

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I remember using ICQ back in the day. Then people started moving to MSN and shortly after to Skype. Back then Skype didn't even belong to Microsoft, yet. Discord was very much still in it's beta phase and I remember waiting forever for them to release a Linux compatible client. When it finally came I switched immediately. xD

That's so many years ago...

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
    I am in India currently and the Indian foods are delicious.Yum! I liked all of them I ate till now from the day of arriving.Hope I get this kind of vacation from school again (well I took 2 days off)

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    In my country, Indian restaurants are generally owned by Pakistani people.

Fun fact. Some day I went to a Japanese restaurant with a few foreign friends, including three Chinese boys. And they ordered in Mandarine, because they knew that the waitresses were Chinese XD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    We have some chinese food places and a lot of döner places. We have so many of the latter.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    It's an invasion!
    Döner places are interdimensional portals to extraterrestrial worlds! 😱

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back