• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Now I have to think about some corny anime opening where a character stares at the sky while their hair is blowing in the wind...

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
    currently at ep 5,The art isn't that good but hanging somehow as I saw some clips of the final movie and the art was awesome.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    The Gintama anime starts slow. It needs to introduce a lot of characters first. The arcs are pretty good, though.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    There is the arc of the Pokémons, the arc of the Empress, the arc of the Duellist, and the arc of the Princess that stares at the sky.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    So what you're saying: this thread is basically Gintama but without the anime references?

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
    Currently watching Boruto ep 11....................................

And I guess it's not that bad.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    Am I the only one who doesn't watch animes / read mangas? XD

Years
    • Seen today
    I remember when some social media had a poke feature and pressing it would just give someone a random useless notification.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Random notifications can have some value. Especially when it creates new acquaintances. Though, mostly it's going to be a very niche feature. It's always that way: people invent something with a good reason in mind. But sometimes it just doesn't work out.

I still remember when Youtube had collections. You could sort your subscriptions into different categories and then you could switch between these categories and Youtube would filter out the videos accordingly. I miss that feature <_<

Years
    • Seen today
    I got 1,000 likes on a YouTube comment this week.

I'm thankful it gave me only 1 notification instead of 1,000.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen today
    I absolutely hate notifications. I disable them everytime. My two computers don't display notifications.
    Notifications are made to get your attention while you're busy doing something else. I don't like that ^^"

I still remember when Youtube had collections. You could sort your subscriptions into different categories and then you could switch between these categories and Youtube would filter out the videos accordingly. I miss that feature <_<
    Youtube is a bit like Game Freak. Sometimes they remove features everyone liked and they give no reason.
    I don't remember seeing this feature though. I find it brilliant! I don't see why they had to remove it.
    Maybe they like the "messy" aspect of the front page, in which a video about bodybuilding is suggested next to a video on Pokémon Showdown or on astronomy (those are my suggestions lol).

When you open Youtube, what are the keywords that are displayed just below the search bar?
    I have: League of Legends, Pokémon, Bodybuilding, World's Strongest Man, History, Mix, Music, Humans of Stormwind (I don't know what that is), Comedy, Diet, Science.

Years
    When you open Youtube, what are the keywords that are displayed just below the search bar?
    I have: League of Legends, Pokémon, Bodybuilding, World's Strongest Man, History, Mix, Music, Humans of Stormwind (I don't know what that is), Comedy, Diet, Science.
    Super Mario Maker 2, Pokemon, Platform Games, Anime, Maneskin, soundtracks, music, Minecraft

the only notification i ever get is

SOMEONE LIKED YOUR POST

sadness

and now you have one for someone quoted your post =D
    Variety is the spice of life!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back