• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    How did it go?? Mine is next month and I'm due for some x-rays again, hopefully no issues @_@
    This was my last pre-wisdom-teeth operation appointment. It was mostly just telling them that I want all of them removed and then losing a lot of money because it's a pay-first thing. ^^"

I don't know when the operation is going to be, though. They'll let me know when a date is set.

And good luck for yours! <3

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
    PC really needs to add this reaction:
    Spoiler:

Days
    There's minimal concept of Pokémon in Unite. Pokémon only run to score points in hoops, and get some attack in between which are from MSG. Nothing else. Those characters can be replaced by any other thing, and game will still be same but with different name.

Played it for 2-3 days, and then deleted it. Nothing entertaining.

I don't know why people love to play co-op games, and due to which Pokémon Unite has high ratings. 🤔

I never liked the concept of co-op gaming, and neither I am intented to do so.....

Years
    I like Co-op quite a lot, but it doesn't work for every game. I have played a lot of RPG's in co-op. With the sheer amount of classes you can get in some of them what I always did when I played co-op with someone was just ask what style of play they were going for. Like if they're going for a glass cannon rogue than I can go for either some type of mage or make a tanky sword and board character for example.

Co-op in ARPG's is very fun if you play with someone and your classes actually help each other out due to passive skills or buffs you can cast on each other. Enemies you'd potentially struggle with due to resistances might be far easier to handle for the other person due to them having different damage types as well. I have some very fond memories of wading through hordes of enemies in co-op with some steam friends.

One downside for ARPG's is that loot is often not individually dropped, meaning if you play with some random person they might just try and hog everything. I eventually had multiple people I played with regularly and we basically just had this agreement of "if it's an item that's better suited for your character, it's yours, no need to even ask", like staves for a mage, bows for a ranger, etc. We also regularly just stood around the loot and discussed who wanted what item if it suited multiple characters.

*This is making me wanna go play some ARPG lol*

I downloaded unite and never played it.

I never even got it in the first place =P

Back