• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Sunday is kind of the useless cousin of Saturday to me. yes, it's a free day. But it's also the day before Monday which is the first day of the next week that forces me back to work.

Years
  • I guess I'd go with Sunday as it's usually my lazy day... even if my PT game has been hogging most of it lately xD
    Monday is my errand day and usually kinda unpredictable.

Sunday would like to know your location

My workweek is Tuesday-Saturday, so I work Saturdays and have Mondays off instead =P

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Welp I just spent my whole Sunday working on my next update for a certain something 😅
    Were you working on your fangame? 😏

I was, I introduced a feature, but currently it's not working properly, pls halp.

Years
  • I was, I introduced a feature, but currently it's not working properly, pls halp.

I am so used to things that don't work, that I am surprised if they do lol.

On the other topic, I am not really caught by the DLCs as of now, but, despite that, I am so looking forward to following it too!

Years
  • I don't really watch the Pokemon Presents and wouldn't even have known about them if not for the occasional news announcements on here.

I'm someone who prefers to play new games as blind as possible though =3

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I'm not really stocked for any sort of DLC, tbh. I don't like paying twice for the same game. And it really needs to feel worth it for me to consider doing so. But Pokemon games don't do that for me. Didn't care much for the gen 8 DLC and don't care much for the gen 9 ones, either. ^^"

Years
  • I don't mind DLCs in general. It's way better than a third title, where you would pay more to get a game that is almost the same as the original one, yet different enough to not be skipped. Luckily enough, when I bought Pokemon sword I found a good price (65 euros for the game + DLC), so that was a very good deal. I am not excited to pay again for more content of the same game, but I might feel it's worth it.

Years
  • DLC's are too often used as an excuse to add stuff that they didn't finish in time, by a lot of devs.
    The Isle of Armor kinda felt like that to me.
    The Crown Tundra however actually was proper new content and worth the gen 8 DLC price by itself imo

Last edited:

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, I don't really mind DLC's. Yeah, sure, it can be seen as a way for devs to include content in an unfinished game, but sometimes it's just that the developers had so many ideas that didn't really fit in the actual game, so they add into some sort of side story. It's great to be creative! Also, if someone really liked a game, but then they finished it and had nothing left to do, they could download a DLC so they can start having fun again :D

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I like DLCs, but in general, I wait like 2-3 years before buying a videogame, so the DLCs always feel like something that's in the core game for me :P

I am so used to things that don't work, that I am surprised if they do lol.
    😂😂😂😂😂
    My bugs are 99% things I can solve very easily, and 1% that require two weeks of investigation and abstraction to understand what's going on XD

Back