• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    As much as I don't like DLC at least I think Nintendo still offers the best type of DLC when it comes to getting stuff out of your games. Exception being Smash. I will never stop being disappointed about Smash DLC. <_<

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • yeah, I really wanted team snakemouth from bug fables
    Spoiler:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Dark Souls, Skyrim, Witcher 3 all had very generous DLCs!
    I believe Horizon Zero Dawn and GTA IV also had good DLCs.

Years
  • TW3 gave out a bunch of free DLC not long after release, all stuff that wasn't finished on time iirc.
    or perhaps it was just marketing... Idk
    The two paid DLC were story add ons with one of them adding a huge new area =D

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    For games like that I'd rather wait for the GotY edition. The one that has all the DLC included already.

Years
  • Same stuff. I don't remember when I said it, but I found a crazy discount and got it. Basically at the price of the base game only, I had got the entire game + DLC edition. I would have done the same with SV, but I like playing the game as soon as it is released.

Years
  • I got Shield and bought the DLC later when it came out.
    For Sword I waited for the game +DLC bundle.

Which is what I'm doing again for SV.
    Got Violet, and I'll buy the DLC somewhere this month and wait for the release.
    I'll get Scarlet whenever there's a Scarlet +DLC bundle.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm so tired and I don't know why. Also am a little overwhelmed with the GT stuff for some reason. ^^"

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    A few weeks ago I needed holidays, currently I'm fine, I don't know why :-/

TW3 gave out a bunch of free DLC not long after release, all stuff that wasn't finished on time iirc.
    or perhaps it was just marketing... Idk
    The two paid DLC were story add ons with one of them adding a huge new area =D
    Should I make a DLC for my fangame? 😏
    If I recall correctly, when they released their free DLCs, their was a polemic around maybe Capcom or EA that released DLCs for 10€ and they were only skins. CD Project clearly wanted to teach them a lesson and get the sympathy of players.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Sometimes I'm too much of a tryhard when it comes to drawing something. xD

Back