• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
  • Yeah I prefer that too.
    I do normally use mons from the new gen only in a game. But, I already did that in Violet, twice =P

I've been wanting to try an Ice types only playthrough for a while. Using Scarlet to give one a go. It's not a Nuzlocke or anything though. I'm not gonna restrict myself in any way other than my mons needing to be Ice type (not a fan of self imposed restrictions in general), so it's just a normal playthrough otherwise.
    My icy starter has two 4 x weaknesses though... I whited out twice due to a Houndour and Vulpix early on, but defeated them after teaching some TM's to my Sandslash and have been fine since.

I started with an Alolan Sandshrew Egg that I traded in. I went to Kitakami as soon as I could for a Swinub. Was not expecting to see any other Ice types any time soon, but got lucky and found a Snom Raid den, which was also one of the mons I was eyeing. Got me an Alolan Sandslash, Swinub and Frosmoth now.
    And I just beat the Stony Cliff Titan and Grass Gym back to back =3
    (my mons were kinda high level for them though by now lol)

Days
  • I have certain sort of interest(s) hence I will go into that line only, although presently I am just studying 📖 !

And thinking of Cosmega's question, I do feel that jobs are limited w.r.t. population. At least in ours case, the statement holds. Tech companies only look for above-average or excellent candidates. And excellent people are 10% in the world, and rest are average.

I feel that self-made business is best, but for that as well we need capital and investment !

But with that said, if someone is well equipped with knowledge and skills, then getting a job should not be tough because knowledge & skills are the real achievements and loyal friend of a person, I believe.....

Back