• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Days
    If a knowledgeable person like you lives under a rock, then I should be living in the stone age, considering the scenario which you mentioned !

I never got the knack of enjoying the comics and manga, although the cartoons like Doraemon always showed that kids enjoy reading it. To me, those comics seem more like script for a play, and I fully expect that we could play those stories on the stage.

Days
    . I'm not a fan of people singing about every single thing that's going on =P

I guess you are saying about rapping ?

🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

I hate that 😒 😑. I don't know what people enjoy listening to those things, even though the singer(rapper) just wraps blatant words and terminologies....

And in my case, I only like calm instrumental music 🎶.

Years
    *shoves a Ninetales into his purse and carries it arround*

It's got a cooling function and you'll be an Alolan Ninetales in no time :fufu:

Spoiler:

I guess you are saying about rapping ?

🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

I hate that 😒 😑. I don't know what people enjoy listening to those things, even though the singer(rapper) just wraps blatant words and terminologies....

And in my case, I only like calm instrumental music 🎶.

Rap? =O
    I'm not big on rap, but no I was not talking about rapping.

Back