• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
  • One thing about Mythicals is that I missed out on like at least half of them initially. You miss their distribution, you're just stuck waiting for a new one =\
    Kinda like what they did with Pecharunt though. It still involves Mystery Gift, but is not as time sensitive as mythical distributions normally are. Plus you actually get a silly story to go with it. =P

Days
  • Whereas I am enjoying Pokemon GO, that blends all of the regions together, but the world has real-world map. Obtaining Mythical Pokemon asks us to do certain amount of missions, and afterwards we get our Mythical Pokemon.

Shiny Mythicals are also there, but the ticket has a price, and missions are significantly harder, hence I am happy with normal color palettes !

Years
    • Seen today
    I didn't get into the Pokemon Go craze either, despite being a fan of the franchise at the time. (summer of 2016).

Similar to something sheep just mentioned, We were getting ready to move. I wasn't feeling up to playing during that time.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I take my ACT (standardized test for college admissions) tomorrow and I'm pretty nervous but also excited to have it over with. Hopefully I get a good score so I don't have to pay like $100 to retake it.

Well i'm moving back to the U.S on april 12! just when I think I have a break from traveling and airplanes, I have to do a whole MOVE, lol.
    Which state are you moving to?

Back