• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Years
  • Instead of loving your job I'd say just not disliking it is enough as far as any potential motivation problems go.
    I like my job and have no problems going to work every day... I wouldn't say I love it though.
    Yeah probably. Honestly this would be enough. The 2-hour commute each way killed my previous job for me, having to do that and then deal with annoying students (I worked at a university) or co-workers was bad enough. x_x;

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I used to have around 1 hour of commute each way and it was awful (but quite common for the city I lived in (or around)).

And yeah, everything gets expensive everywhere :(

Recently I was thinking about the evolution of the world. Apart from research / human knowledge, and individual considerations, I couldn't find something that has actually improved since I was born.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    There's definitely a sort of exchange happening. And I'm not sure if it's all positive.

Like, sure the internet allows people too meet from all across the globe. But at the same time cities also removed more and more places where people can just hang out irl. And it all got replaced with more "consume temples", as some like to call them. It's gotten to the point where you basically have to go online if you want to meet with people if you want to hang out. :(

Back