• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Days
  • I watch some anime... Pokémon and later on Yugioh were my main ones for years. At the moment I've watched some or all of some others, like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Shaman King (the original anime and the 2021 one) Soul Eater, the first five seasons of Bleach, some of One Piece, both current seasons of One Punch Man, the first two or three series of Beyblade, and some others.

Not including Pokémon and Yugioh because I've watched those for years, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is probably my favourite- they actually stuck to the manga story, unlike the first Fullmetal Alchemist series that veered off in a completely different and extremely dumb direction.

fullmetal alchemist shonen GIF

This is from Brotherhood, not the first series. Another thing I really like with Brotherhood and the manga is that there are some completely hilarious scenes and characters in them, like my favourite, Major Alex Louis Armstrong-
    edward elric alex armstrong GIF

Days
  • I enjoyed both versions of FMA, though it's been a pretty long time since I watched it so I don't really remember what the differences were.

I was fully caught up with One Piece at one point, but haven't watched it in like... a year? =P if not more

SpyxFamily was fun... still need to watch the second season sometime.

The first series of it stuck a wee bit to the original manga story until about halfway through, and then veered off to a complete other place. The second series stuck closely to the original manga story with just a few minor changes, such as not including some scenes from the manga that were already in the first anime- apparently they thought viewers might think it monotonous or something to see them again. Personally I wouldn't have minded them.

Always nice to see everyone here on PC. How are you all doing today?

I'm doing great! I've been able to play Star Wars: The Old Republic again since the middle of last week (I think) when they fixed the problem that wasn't letting subscribers get on the game, so I've been spending a lot of time on that.

How's eveyone else doing?

Days
  • How's everyone else doing?

Good enough; and planning out what should I be doing during the entire day, although the planning will start as soon as I am served with my breakfast !!

I don't know much from anime/manga world, as they feel too much fictitious and fantasy-inducing, plus I never enjoyed character designs that much, whereas reading the conversation bubbles in manga never seems optimal to me, as I can't understand it clearly. I enjoy reading the stories from viewpoint of observer, than with of the source object.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Is the joke here that it isn't April 1st, yet? :P

Also: my first manga was Dragon Ball and the first volume I ever read was actually the second one because that was the one my parents brought from a book convention many years ago. I'm not really into collecting the books, anymore, though. I'd rather read it all online nowadays.

Back