• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Pokémon game you played

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
I played some Let's Go Pikachu last night. I tackled Rock Tunnel (historically one of my least favorite Kanto caves, though it wasn't bad this time) and reached Lavender Town.

I also played a bit of Moon a couple of nights ago. I still haven't beaten the main game, though it seems like the tutorializing is finally starting to let up, and the story is picking up (I'm on the fourth island). I keep falling asleep after one battle, though, so I haven't made too much progress of late.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
I bought Crystal off the eShop and having been playing a bit of that lately. I remember originally buying it back when it came out in '01, but I never played much of it and eventually sold it. Anyways, having Teddiursa available early is pretty sweet, but getting rid of the Mareep line is not, lol. Made it to Goldenrod, and the odd egg I got from the day care couple hatched into a shiny Magby. Apparently that egg has a higher chance of being a shiny than your usual rates (which I wasn't aware of)

Sirfetch’d

Currently playing Crystal! Working on a 100% dex completion run(aside from mew :<)

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • He/They/Them
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
Ultra Moon, battling wit my friend over the internet and I couldnt win somehow (I seriously finished everything)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Pokemon White. I picked up a copy for myself when doing Christmas shopping, and I'm only at the 8th gym.

Years
just replayed x back in december. can't remember having this much fun with kalos. kalos was a fun region and gen 6 was cool

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
finished playing white 2 and now starting up a new Y file

Years
PMD: Explorers of Sky. Only for a brief moment though, until I was painfully reminded of how slow grinding is in these games.

If there can be any con to the Mystery Dungeon games, it's that patience is definitely a must if you want to get to 100. x.x

TickleTot

Shiny ruler
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2020
I'm playing pokemon quest on switch, I'm waiting for Pokemon Sword and Shield to drop on switch.

Years
  • Age 31
  • they/them
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Pokemon Platinum. Working on getting two new members on my team and then the painful grind for Gardenia since this is a Water Monorun oof.

Zankew

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)
Years
Just tested out my own hack and it glitched out.....i am right now standing outside the map..

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Defeated all 16 Gym Leaders in SoulSilver using a full Water-type team.

My Mono-Water Team:

1. Louis the Feraligatr
Moves: Waterfall, Crunch, Ice Fang, Strength.

2. Novo the Gyarados
Moves: Waterfall, Rock Smash, Ice Fang, Taunt.

3. Flipper the Lanturn
Moves: Surf, Discharge, Blizzard, Flash.

4. Homer the Slowbro
Moves: Surf, Psychic, Fire Blast, Slack Off.

5. Quagmire the Quagsire
Moves: Waterfall, Earthquake, Curse, Recover.

6. Squidward the Tentacruel
Moves: Surf, Sludge Bomb, Cut, Whirlpool.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I just randomly booted up Pokemon Rumble World. Cute game. :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Colosseum. I love the game even though I replay it every 2 years or so.

Years
Moon was my last game. Trying to complete all post-game stuff but the Battle Tree because the Battle Tower type stuff doesn't appeal to me. Gimme a tournament I can watch even if I fail to advance, or gimme a strong post game story to earn money with.

Eyeing moving onto UltraMoon or UltraSun afterward.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i'm playing platinum right now. just beat maylene so i'm looking for a staravia to use for fly since i just got that hm. blehhh.

Back