• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Pokémon game you played

Years
Ultra Sun. Just started a Fire Monotype on it today. There will be some cool stuff later on, but having to get Litten to Level 14 for Teacher Emily's Popplio AND Ilima wasn't ideal. At least I'll have Growlithe and Litwick before the trial!

Cid

Years
That would be Ultra Sun, as well. :)

I finished catching and breeding a competitively viable team there consisting of Eevium Z Eevee, Mega Metagross, Imposter Ditto, Araquanid, Kommo-o, and Comfey. On the way there I managed to breed a lot of Eevee with various natures as well. Hit me up if you want one!

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Went back to Pokémon XY.

STILL HUNTING FOR THAT SHINY AUDINO.

(/゚Д゚)/

User Anon 1848

I'm raising my shamelessly OP in-game team of Snorlax, Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oH and Celebi to level 100 in Crystal. To be fair I waited until beating the game and completing my dex to do this.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2023
I have been playing UMoon and GoEeeve for awhile. Not sure what I am going to do next.

Years
Ultra Moon, was level grinding my Feraligatr! Thinking about level grinding Volcarona next, likely. It's going to be a long and painful road to about... 75, but it's going to be worth it. @_@

Years
  • Age 34
  • She/Her, It/Its
  • Online now
Last I played was Emerald. I was trying to beat the E4 with lvl 42 mons but got unlucky with Drake's last mon. Then leveled them up to 45 and beat the game that way.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i've somehow still been playing platinum. i'm currently grinding everyone to level 50 before i take on the last gym leader. i also played crystal for a little bit yesterday and now i'm back on my bullshit and want to ignore tf out of platinum and just keep playing crystal like the old gremlin i am.

Years
Currently playing Omega Ruby for the first time (just picked up a 2DS XL). Really fun revisiting Hoenn, but I got a huge shock the first time I saw Mauville City lol. I'm currently in Victory Road about to take on the Elite Four. I remember the original Emerald Elite Four but I don't know if it's changed at all in the new games. I'm purposely not looking anything up so I can be surprised. My current team is:

Mightyena - Lvl 47 - Thunder Fang, Crunch, Dig, Howl
Camerupt- Lvl 42 - Earth Power, Lava Plume, Rock Slide, Nature Power
Skarmory - Lvl 43 - Swords Dance, Rock Slide, Fly, Steel Wing
Slaking - Lvl 45 - Giga Impact, Earthquake, Shadow Claw, Slack Off
Milotic - Lvl 47 - Surf, Ice Beam, Recover, Toxic
Sceptile - Lvl 46 - Giga Drain, Focus Blast, Hidden Power Dragon, Nature Power

Special shoutout to Wailord the HM slave, Lvl 41 - Dive, Waterfall, Rock Smash, Strength

Wish me luck. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Currently playing Pokémon Black again. I am in Driftveil City as of time of writing.

Current Team:

1. SteamedHam the Pignite
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Fire Pledge, Arm Thrust, Strength, Flame Charge.

2. Diddy Kong the Simisage
Ability: Gluttony
Moves: Seed Bomb, Bite, Work Up, Cut.

3. Pepe the Palpitoad
Ability: Hydration
Moves: Muddy Water, Mud Shot, Return, Aqua Ring.

4. Pocahontas the Archen
Ability: Defeatist
Moves: Pluck, Rock Tomb, Agility, Quick Guard.

5. Mumm-Ra the Yamask
Ability: Mummy
Moves: Hex, Haze, Night Shade, Will-O-Wisp.

6. Georgette the Minccino
Ability: Technician
Moves: DoubleSlap, Dig, Return, Sing.

Last edited:

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
Years
  • Age 24
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 6, 2023
Last game was Pokemon X about 2 days ago. I hadn't actually played any pokemon games for a few months and just recently decided to finally complete my Ultra Sun playthrough and see my progress in my other games.

Turns out I've only got one badge and nearly my entire team is made up of dark types that I've transferred over from another game, probably Sun. Just saving my energy to continue it it seems haha.

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
I think the last Pokémon game I finished was Pokémon X, and it was my first ever playthrough as well (after 5-6 years its release).

Last edited:
Years
i just finished ultra sun last last month. yes, that's right. a lil bit late to the party since i can't be bothered to replay alola. was a decent game. better than sun already because lillie didn't leave :p

CocoaAlpaca

south park elementary's gym leader
Years
Crystal! I'm playing it right now actually, been trying to breed for real life days but haven't gotten eggs so far.

Back