• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lather, rinse, repeat!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    How often do you wash your hair? Is it as often as every day or more like every other day to spare your hair the stripping that every day washing causes? What kind of shampoo do you use? Conditioner? How often do you have to buy new shampoo/conditioner, and do you use the same one every time or move around to different brands/scents?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I wash my hair every day except for Sunday because I don't really go anywhere. I have a high self esteem but it's conditional and based on how I think I look, and how I look is always based on my hair. My hair only does what I want it to do after it is washed.

I use Old Spice Champion for my hair. I don't condition. And I use hairspray alone to style.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Head and Shoulders for greasy hair, been using it for 4 years now. Done me good so far, only need to wash it every 2 days in the winter, maybe every day in the summer depending on the heat.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I wash my hair every day with water. As for shampooing, I do that four days per week—Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. What shampoo do I use? Mostly Neutrogena. d: I buy new shampoo once every two - three months, and nope, I don't switch around brands.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I wash my hair everyday usually. I use Head and Shoulders as a shampoo. I've been using H&S for quite some time now, I don't like to change it much. I usually change my shampoo every month or so.

Years
    I wish I could wash my hair every day, but I really can't or it gets sooooo dry. I switch my shampoos up so often, every time I buy shampoo it is a different kind, lol. I don't use regular conditioner much, as I feel it makes my hair weird, but I do use leave in conditioners sometimes and I have different serums I use on my hair when its wet, to keep it moisturized.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    I used to wash my hair with shampoo every day, but now I'm trying to wash it less often with a sulfate free shampoo and conditioner.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Head and Shoulders usually, though I'm using Pantene right now. And everyday, cept those days where I'm either rushed, or feel lazy as hell. Or if the water doesn't get as hot as I want it to get, which sadly happens. In those cases, I just wash with water.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I use Toni & Guy shampoo and conditioner, because I wanted my hair to be real nice and I heard that they were the best brand to get. They were certainly expensive enough at like $16 for each bottle lol. I have this system where I wash every second night and condition every fourth night. So it goes wash / rinse / wash and condition / rinse / wash etc

Years
    Sometimes I'll wash it every day, but sometimes it's more like every other day. I just can't go more than that without washing because it then gets so greasy ugh. :( I'm not entirely sure what brand of shampoo/conditioner I use, I just know it's a cheap one, and I usually get the same brand although sometimes I'll get a different scent just for the sake of getting a different one. Mostly it's based on "hmm what do I want to grab this time."

I tend to run out of conditioner long before I run out of shampoo, sadly (argh long tangly curly hair). But if I do it right, I can still make at least the conditioner last for a few weeks until I have to buy another bottle for certain.

Years
    I have to wash my hair a lot due to the fact it gets oily so often. It can get quite frustrating when I have to rush to get ready for something given my mother likes everything to be perfect.

Years
    I normally wash my hair every other day. I find what work's best for me is actually a combination of brands, as I use Tresemme shampoo and Organix conditioners. My hair's pretty unruly on most days, so I straighten it, and these leave my hair pretty nice after all the heat damage.

Years
    I mostly try to shower and wash my hair every night, but if not it usually becomes a every other day type of thing. If I don't wash my hair for more than two days I just feel dirty.

Years
    I typically shower and wash my hair everyday. Else if I didn't, then my hair could easily get greasy, especially considering how thick it is.. and every once in a while I'll put a handful of conditioner in my hair as well for special occasions.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I have to wash my hair (and my body) everyday or else it would get all oily and I'd feel crappy the following day until I wash myself.

Back