• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least favorite food

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I'll eat nearly anything. I feel like there's a difference between foods you enjoy and foods that you'll just eat for sustenance. Like I love steamed broccoli but can tolerate steamed spinach. The one food I absolutely cannot eat is tuna. Maybe it was the rancid smell, but I just can't eat it. I lived in Egypt for a while and this was one of the most popular foods. I just couldn't stand it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    I feel like there's a difference between foods you enjoy and foods that you'll just eat for sustenance. Like I love steamed broccoli but can tolerate steamed spinach.
    True, that's the way I feel about peas and beans. Yea, I'll eat them, but if I can choose between them and something else...

Years
  • Beets. I forgot they existed until I came home and BAM, without warning, out of nowhere my mother was boiling up a pot of these horrible things. She said it was a super food, and good for her high blood pressure.

Oh gosh, the smell is so heavy that I had to leave the room and get away from it. Just the thought of swallowing one makes me want to hurl right now.

I not only don't like the smell, but how thick they are, and red and juicy. It looks like something a vampire would eat--as if it is covered in blood. I don't in general like things that are soaked through. I remember being forced to down these things by an over-zealous teacher at daycare once and wanting to throw them right back up, and the thought of eatting one now brings back the trauma.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    anything the grows from the ground except potatoes. potatoes are awesome

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm disappointed in you.

hear me out: i can tolerate them cooked down or fried. but raw i just cannot lol my cousin tricked me into eating a raw ass onion when i was 5 and i just have not recovered lol

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    I actually hate radicchio... and come from a land where the supposedly best varieties of radicchio are grown :)))

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2023
    I actually hate radicchio... and come from a land where the supposedly best varieties of radicchio are grown :)))

Googled to see if it is what I think it is since it sounded similar to what we call it. Aaaand... yea, it's probably my favorite lettuce-y thing :P
    To each his own I guess.

Back