• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Legends: Arceus game giveaway

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
Years
  • Does not hurt to try my luck right?
    I think I will go with Cyndaquil for sure.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2022
    I think i'll try my luck well since I haven't played a Gen 5 game in a while i'll go with Oshawott:)

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I'm curious about the game as well, leaning towards picking Rowlet as it's the only one of the three that I haven't raised before.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022
    Let's try this! I really like Rowlet, but Cyndaquil is an old favourite of mine, so I might pick that one.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    Super indecised with Rowlett and Cyndaquil, might do the latter. Definitelly interested.

Side note, i'm Portuguese and i don't have a Paypal yet, but it IS available here.
    The question is, can i get a giftcard code in Portugal, should i win? That is my question.

Edit: "Interested" not "Interesting"

TepigLover101

I am a tepig who has hair
    Years
  • try 2 less go
    I would either use cyndaquil or oshawott, cyndaquil because, its one of my favorite pokemon and oshawott because gen 5 for life
    I am interested in trying to win this game *shrug*

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I'm interested! Hopefully I'll be (a lot) more lucky in this raffle than the last one.
    I've never picked a water starter in all my years of playing Pokémon, so maybe this time around I'll pick Oshawott to see what it's like.

Back