• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Legends: Arceus game giveaway

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello :woop:
    Undecided between Cyndaquil and Oshawott! Both are nice, Oshawott is just that tiny bit better though. It's just that I've used it so much already, it could be a good time to give Cyndaquil more chances to shine!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Guess I'll enter!

I don't know which starter I plan to pick, though, waiting to see if they have alternate evolutions in these games yet or not!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I'm leaning towards Rowlet, but want to hear more information first.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    It would hurt to try I guess. so I'm in

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • I am a johto fan and cyndaquil has always been my favourite pokemon. Therefore, that is what I am going for.

Years
  • Time to try my luck at this (yay), gonna prob go for cyndaquil since I vibe with fire starters usually! Good luck to everyone else who enters!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I'm interested to try this! Think I'll be picking Cyndaquil as a starter. It's the cutest of the three starters mentioned and I like the thought of it being best friends with my planned army of Hisuian Growlithe :D

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • My starter will depend on whether they get new variants or not, but as it stands, I'm staying faithful to my favourite big round borb:

764476640934887484.gif

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Sure, count me in~ I plan on using Cyndaquil because it is one of my favorite starters. It was my first pick when I played Gold.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    "you're interested and what starter you plan to choose"

I'm interested and plan to choose Cyndaquil.

Years
  • I'll choose definitely Oshawott because it's my favorite Pokemon starter, also my first game was Pokemon Black and White and I'm very happy he comes back 10 years later in a new fresh game!!
    It doesn't matter I win or not because I live in France, I think it'll be annoying to deliver a game from USA lol.
    Also I don't post a lot in this site because I mostly prefer to read.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • the only legend is me, who is this "arceus"?

in btw and maybe Rowlet because I've used Oshawott before and I prefer Decidueye > Typhlosion. we'll see if it changes tho.

Back