• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From The PokéCommunity Staff: Legends: Arceus game giveaway

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Probably going with Rowlet since I already started with a Water type for BDSP.

TTA

Years
Cyndaquill has been a personal favorite of mine forever, so that will be my starter choice if I win :)

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
Years
hey guys, i am really interested in get legends arceus, my starter that i want to get in the game is oshawott, i don't have so much conditions of get legends arceus, so i will test my luck to try to get the legends arceus, thanks for reading guys.

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen yesterday
Just going to remind everybody...

Please follow the short rules posted in the OP. - they're slightly different this time around to prevent spam.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I'm undecided between Rowlet and Oshawott. Leaning towards Rowlet though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 17, 2022
I'm interested in the the event. I will start with the Cyndaquil most probably. Appreciate you!

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
I would love to enter!

So far I'm planning on Cyndaquil. I love Rowlet but I want Voltorb on my team and don't want double grass types haha.

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
Oh my god i want this game so bad. unfortunately some unexpected expenses mean i can't get it for at least a few more months. I would absolutely pick Cyndaquil. It was the first starter i picked in Gen 2 and the first one i fell absolutely in love with.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Not interested in the giveaway since we already preordered, but i feel like answering the question anyways.

I'm picking Cynadquil. I'm happy johto is getting some slight recognition, especially after they didn't receive mega evolutions.

NotDWaddler

You're goin' straight to Gensokyo, Jimbo.
Years
Since I'm sliiiiightly strapped for money at the moment, I'd love to enter. For the starter, I'd run with Cyndaquil unless told otherwise cuz that thing needs more love. And moves.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
I would love to enter! I'd be taking my friend rowlet with me on a grand adventure!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 24, 2023
i'm interested and i 100% want to choose Rowlet. it was my starter in SM and USUM and like... cmon look at that little fella. baby!

Back