• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's storm Rocket Hideout, they can't stop all of us! [Get-Together Challenge 2019]

Nekodatta

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
  • 3rd Gym beaten, Korrina went down without much trouble. El Santos secured himself a cozy spot in my team thanks to the new rule, but he would have done so anyway because who doesn't love a luchador bird.
    Really this whole segment can be summarized in "Hawlucha goes solo against almost the entire gym"
    He got only beaten in the end because Korrina's own Hawlucha outspeeded him. Oh yeah, I must have been half asleep yesterday because I was convinced El Santos was a she.

No changes to the team except for a couple levels and moves learned.

Room #16 next!

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Pokémon SoulSilver - Plain Badge

[h1][/h1]• Hamlet, Revenge! - You can no longer use Poison-type Pokémon or moves.
    • LOCK DOWN: Ground Barrier (GLOBAL RULE) - You can no longer use Ground-type Pokémon or moves for the rest of the game.
    Gardener is the killer - Put a Grass/Poison-type or carnivorous-like Grass-type Pokémon on your team. It must stay there this whole segment and must take part in the battle with Gym Leader/Trial.
    • The killing weapon - You can only use Physical attacking moves for this segment. (No Status or Special moves)

What? I'm being accused of being the killer? Outrageous! I hid the evidence perfectly!

*ahem* Xander's adventure continues. The first battle after obtaining the Hive Badge is nobody less than his good old rival. And boy, did that new rule give my team a punch in the face. Bayleef is a freaking tank and it knows Synthesis and Reflect. Fun stuff if all you're allowed to do is physical moves. I counted myself lucky that the grass dinosaur wasted 4 out of 5 PP of Synthesis on healing the damage of one or two of Lightning's Tackle attacks (which did less than 10% of his max HP). Leer/Thunder Wave/Poison Powder would have been useful, but an X Attack and a Potion that I picked up somewhere and almost all of Spore's PP of Leech Life worked too!

After a quick heal in the Pokémon Center it was time to traverse through Ilex Forest. You know what that means? We've come to the part of the game with Headbutt galore! In need of a good physical attacker, Xander went ahead and caught Beetle the Heracross and while he was at it, Tails the Aipom as well (STAB Headbutt ftw!). The two new additions proved to be worthy additions to the team soon enough, being capable of taking out enemies a couple of levels higher than themselves. Even several levels lower, they outranked Spore in both stats and move power. Though I guess Spore's Spore attack has its uses once I'm allowed to use it again.

A rather unfortunate event occurred on Route 36: Xander was defeated by Schoolboy Alan. Tangela's high Defense stat proved to be a worthy opponent for my limitation to physical moves. Add the combo of Growth plus Absorb and give it a few turns and you get a monster. At that point, even Maw's Ice Fang couldn't do much more damage than that thing could heal. My revenge was sweet however when I lead with Maw on the next battle.

The Goldenrod Gym was surprisingly doable. No Rollout at all, which I found surprising. It was basically her Stomp versus my Headbutts. Many turns later, I won. Yay!

Now, onward to room 15!

The team

Let's storm Rocket Hideout, they can't stop all of us! [Get-Together Challenge 2019]

Maw (M), lv. 22
    Torrent
    Headbutt, Bite, Ice Fang, Water Gun

Tails (F), lv. 19
    Run Away
    Headbutt, Tickle, Sand Attack, Astonish

Beetle (F), lv. 15
    Guts
    Headbutt, Aerial Ace, Horn Attack, Leer

Lightning (M), lv. 19
    Static
    Thunder Shock, Headbutt, Growl, Thunder Wave

Spore (F), lv. 17
    Effect Spore
    Cut, Leech Life, Spore, Stun Spore

Omelette (M), lv. 6
    Serene Grace
    Metronome, Charm, Extrasensory, Headbutt

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • For those not on discord/not seen the news, this may have a delay as Janp is without internet due to a storm. Please hang tight!

In the meantime I have been updating the scoreboard for him. Please post if something is incorrect (1 point per badge/trial, extra 20 points if you have 4 badges/trials beaten), and if your team is not listed let us know if you are on the Pikachu or Eevee team! (If you are on the discord this is already assigned to you.)

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Get-Together Challenge 2019 - Pokémon White
    Male Servine (Attila) | Sassy nature | Overgrow Lv. 21 @ Chesto Berry -Vine Whip -Growth -Leaf Tornado -Leech Seed *Paired with Leo
    Male Panpour (Leo) | Hasty nature | Gluttony Lv. 19 @ Mystic Water -Water Gun -Work Up -Bite -Fury Swipes *Paired with Attila

Badges: 2/8

Part 2

So it doesn't seem like I got nuzlocke rules. That's good. I got wedlocke rules though, so gonna need to make some pairs along the way. Right away paired Attila and Leo together, they're so cute.

After Chili was beaten, and also Team Plasma, and also Fennel, and then Team Plasma again, I've reached Nacrene City. Route 3 didn't give me any new Pokémon (I was gonna maybe get a Drilbur, but I can't anymore), but Snivy learned Leaf Tornado, which was gonna be very useful to the upcoming gym battle. So the battle against N was also beneficial for Snivy, which is now a Servine!

Fought the trainers outside Pinwheel Forest and went straight to the gym. After failing a few times, my strategy finally worked. I equipped a Chesto Berry in Attila beforehand and then challenged Lenora. Started with Servine and immediately began attacking with Leaf Tornado, hoping for the accuracy drop and hoping for it to not use Leer and miss Take Down. Herdier landed a couple of Take Downs though, but Servine was able to take it down (ha) easily enough. Watchog was the real problem. I had to switch to Panpour and make a sacrifice because its Retaliate would easily faint Servine in one hit. It was good though, allowed me to use a Super Potion. So Leaf Tornado's accuracy drops turned out pretty useful, and Watchog barely even hit me. At the end the Chesto Berry wasn't even necessary, but it was a good preventive measure. One more badge acquired! Excited to see the next challenge.

I'm moving next to the crowdy Room #24.

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • So i just found a victim body, so why the hell did my pokemon could die? Could this be a work of a mysterious dark force? Is the body i found connected to a certain serial killer? Could it be after my pokemon fainted they'll get murdered by the culprit by who? Aha it must be the great murderer My Nemesis (see flavour text by janp for reference). YOU SHALL NEVER KILL MY FRIENDS YOU LITTLE NAUGHTY MURDERER!

(Honest opinion: Uh.. the rule that state my fainted pokemon had to go in the box is a real eye opener. If you see my character (The gentleman sprite) you'll realize that i had it easy compared to other trainers with rules that doesn't really chain me especially with Pikachu lock gone with luck after getting hit by a new rule. Now with this clause i have to be careful as other than Tyrantum and Mega Blastoise my pokemon collection is filled with fragile pokemons especially Farfetch'd which means i have to take more pragmatic approach in finishing this challenge. It opens my eye that a single new rule could screw your time management and your run success, and so i made a tonnes of preventive measures that you shall see on the story below)

So we're continuing from the coumarine town, we'll have to do find the power plant and fix it. So go east find a Team Flare grunt, eh he dropped his keycard. Then we used dowsing machine found the card and we go to the power plant. And the magma scientist there (Aliana) almost beat me (Almost fainting Bubba, Rose, and King to be exact) that scares the hell out of me. And then the realization hits me like a truck "Damn i'm not ready to face Clemont yet" and that sir is one big dillema i had. And so i search carefully at Lumiose, a trick came out to my mind "Le Yeah". That obscure restaurant was never visited by me during my normal walkthrough. But if there's a time i need a punching bag that would probably save without killing my pokemon at all. It's the time for Monsieur Arthur to give up his elegance and dine countless time there like a hog . I choose Triple battle because it would be better for me to protect Lt. Ducky as his two partners King and Rose is enough to tank 1-2 hit especially King. And my my what a surprise. IT WAS A BUFFET OF CHANSEYS AND AUDINOS WHAT THE HELL! The food is so goodt 5 star out of 5 that i came back there 4 times (Definitely not for exp grinding). And so i decide, i'll make this worth it, i'll show to Janp that his curveball will not effect Monsieur Arthur. And so after those Piggi... Eh.. Eating Out. I decide to... CATCH EVERY GOOD POKEMON AS POSSIBLE.. Well including searching Old Amber in Glittering Cave but it's worth it duh. And so after those ordeal we finally fighting Clemont.. And we purposefully getting every quiz wrong and fight every trainer for exp for my new and revamped anti-troll team. And so we... actually swept Clemont.. Our team was too op (I'm too cautious it seems), and that's that. Please don't laugh if you can see my paranoidness of countless screw ups that could happen with this team. And before you ask yes the team below is intentional and stems from that rule that almost jeopardize my entire run.

Current Team In No Particular Order:
    Sacrifice, Lvl.5 (M)

Tail Whip/Thunder Shock/Growl

Rose, Lvl.61 (F)

Venoshock/Petal Dance/Giga Drain/Magical Leaf

Sacrifice2, Lvl.15 (F)

Quick Attack/Thunder Shock/Growl/Thunder Wave

King, Lvl. 63 (M)

Dragon Claw/Thrash/Strength/Head Smash

Sacrifice3, Lvl.17 (M)

Tail Whip/Thunder Shock/Quick Attack/Play Nice

Sacrifice4, Lvl.17 (M)

Tail Whip/Thunder Shock/Growl/Play Nice

A piece of interesting stuff, all of my Pikachu held a poke ball

Now, with remaining elegance (If i have any to begin with). Onward to Room #9

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    tokyo's Renegade Platinum Run

• Started the game named my character Luna.
    • Met Roy, my rival and we decided to do something stupid and try and run into wild grass without a Pokemon.
    • Received Shelly the Turtwig from Rowan.
    • Won against Roy.
    • Did all the talking in Sandgem town.
    • Went back to Twinleaf Town to tell mom I'm heading out on a journey. She gifted me Felicia the Eevee.
    • Managed to get to Jubilife City without dying lmao.
    • Managed to beat the reporters who gifted me Thickums the Bulbasaur, Kamex the Squirtle, and Mako the Charmander.
    • Nice lady at the Trainer School gifted me an egg that contained Luna the Cleffa.
    • Got to Route 203 where Roy was waiting, managed to beat him. Finished all of Route 203.
    • Finally made it to Oreburg City.
    • Found Steven's house and he gifted me Steve the Beldum to help with my PokeDex.
    • Went to the mines and found Roark. Recieved the Sun Stone from Roark and evolved Eevee into Espeon with the Sun Stone.
    • Stocked up on some Potions, Antidotes, and Paralyze Heals.
    • Got destroyed by an Anorith in Roarks Gym. Yikes. Got healed at the Pokemon Center and headed back to the gym where I skipped that trainer this time.
    • Challenged Roark. Shelly the Turtwig, Tahno the Piplup, and Steve the Beldum were major MVPs!
    • Roark was defeated and received the TM for Stealth Rock.

Team:

Shelly ♀ Lvl. 17 @ Miracle Seed
    Overgrow
    - Bite
    - Curse
    - Absorb
    - Razor Leaf

Zuko ♂ Lvl. 12 @ Charcoal
    Iron Fist
    - Scratch
    - Leer
    - Ember
    - Taunt

Tahno ♂ Lvl. 13 @ Mystic Water
    Torrent
    - Peck
    - Growl
    - Bubble
    - Water Sport

Felicia ♀ Lvl. 14 @ Exp. Share
    Synchronize
    - Quick Attack
    - Tail Whip
    - Bite
    - Covet

Steve Lvl. 10
    Rock Head
    - Take Down
    - Zen Headbutt
    - Iron Head
    - Iron Defense

I'd like to move to room #32 please.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Like bobandbill said, I had no connection yesterday and it's pretty bad today again, so to save time and hopefully get this up in the moment I'm connected, I'll skip the fluffy talk again and just let you know that no one activated new Global Rule. Have fun.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • [update stuff to be filled in later]

For now though:

Defeated Roxanne with Zelfie the Shroomish (Brown colored Pokémon for my team), also have Torchic (no nickname by accident D: )

Onward to room 15!

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • ALSO WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO BENCH MORE THAN 2 POKEMON AND STILL BE STUCK ON BUDEW

You sure you're training him in the morning/day right? He can't evolve at any other time iirc

Last edited:
    Years
  • Get-Together 2019 in Pokémon Platinum

PART 3

With new rule I had to box most of my team aside from Ivysaur. I also get to catch new Pokémon - Totodile, Slowpoke and Exeggcute. I was satisfied with them, until I realized what Gym we're facing... Fantina can now easily take on half of my team and resist another team member. That will be interesting.

And to make matter worse, I had to face Aaron before Fantina. I lost, which meant basically nothing, but I would love to beat him. Well, I'll have to wait for that for a while.

But now to Fantina. First time I challenged her my Pokémon were on levle 35, which is a little bit stronger that her Pokémon. I had Feraligatr with Night Slash, which was my only win condition. And it was disaster. I forgot that Drayano made every Pokémon good and I had slight problems getting past Fantina's 3rd Pokémon. That was attempt one.

I decided to grind more before attempting again and challenged Fantina again on level 40. It still wasn't easy (I didn't bring any healing items), but I somehow beat her whole team. And not just with Feraligart, but also Exeggutor and Venusaur. Slowpoke was kinda useless and I think I'll box him and put Prinplup back on my team.

Team

Hammer, Docile Male Feraligatr
    lvl 41, Intimidate @Mystic Water
    - Aqua Jet
    - Ice Fang
    - Night Slash
    - Aqua Tail

Allen, Timid Male Ivysaur
    lvl 40, Thick Fat @Miracle Seed
    - Razor Leaf
    - Sleep Powder
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Leech Seed

Naoto, Relaxed Female Exeggutor
    lvl 40, Chlorophyll @Miracle Seed
    - Leaf Storm
    - Leech Seed
    - Psychic
    - Ancient Power

Shinichi, Careful Male Slowpoke
    lvl 39, Oblivious @Expert Belt
    - Water Pulse
    - Zen Headbutt
    - Disable
    - Slack Off​

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    PART 5

I met my rival outside of the gym and he gave me the gas mask I needed to access the swamp. First thing I did was change up my team once more, boxed Narube and Bloom, and brought back Crusader and Shroomy, I had no need to bring Fine lad back, since Striker became the new yellow pokemon.
    Crusader evolved while I was training him and Shroomy to be as strong as the rest of the team.
    After exiting the swamp and having a battle with my rival, we both made it to Telmurk City, the Big City of the region which was taken over by a group of thugs who call themselves the "Mighty Mightyenas" and the vigilante "Arbok Man" doesn't actually does much.
    Telmurk has some werehouses as well were some wild pokemon live, there I met a little Trubbish I called Trashman, who I trained and later evolved.
    I battled some of the Mighty Mightyenas, without getting in much trouble despite the warnings of their leader, or at least I didn't until I interfered with one of their members in one of the houses. I was challenged by many Mightyena thugs just to beat their leader at the end of the day, after apologizing and giving me a little information about the New Elders, he gave me HM02 Fly to help me hunting them down. Now my rule for this segment consisted in teaching as much double turn moves to my Pokemon as possible, and had none until now, so I taught Fly to Hellion right away.
    I later went to the gym, which was... in the sewers. I thought Shroomy's Poison Heal could help me here, but it remained useless because of type weakness, still I won mainly because of Hellion and Crusader.

Team

Striker/Manectric [Female] lvl 37
    Moves: Spark, Roar, Discharge, Bite

Shroomy/Breloom [Male] lvl 37
    Moves: Mega Drain, Mach Punch, Force Palm, Leech Seed

Viola/Kingler [Female] lvl 37
    Moves: Guillotine, Surf, Cut, Stomp

Trashman/Garbodor [Male] lvl 37
    Moves: Sludge Bomb, Toxic, Return, Drain Punch

Crusader/Empoleon [Male] lvl 38
    Moves: Metal Claw, Aqua Jet, Surf, Rock Tomb

Hellion/Staraptor [Female] lvl 39
    Moves: Roost, Double Team, Close Combat, Fly

Gym Badge count: 5

I'm stuck at Room #32 wall lmao, I'm moving to room #31 now

Last edited:

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
  • Part 2

Well, this extension of my journey was lengthier than anticipated. As I attempted to leave Santalune, my travels were halted by a vagrant throwing an exp share at me. I instantly threw it in the trash because sharing is for scrubs. Finally leaving the small city I stopped to smell the roses. Apparently the gardeners in this region are very protective of their flowers and sent their corphish to attack me. Fortunately I have Ms.PidgPidg on my team and she ate them. She ate them all. I captured a Flabébé and appropriately named her Pas d'herbe, as their appearance can be misleading. I then came across two more skaters and felt compared to put the beat down upon them. I am glad to say that this world now has two less skaters. I am gradually making the world a better place for all of us.

Then began the true terror of my journey. Talking. So much damn talking! First there's Dexio and Sina, who would not stop stalking me. I swear those two have no life. I took a slight pause from the onslaught of cumbersome conversation to rob the professor's lab. I promptly beat him up and snagged myself a pokéball. Upon close inspection I noticed the ball contained one of those weird blue turtle things that nobody loves. That ball is now sitting in a box at some poké center. Then came the return of torturous interactions with people. This guy Lysandra came in and talked to me. A lot of people say he has an ominous presence but I'm pretty sure he's a nice guy, aside from him forcing me into a restaurant anyway. Then came the a forced conversation with some "celebrity" that I never heard of. Followed by a run-in with some bond guy. Then a woman who can't keep control of her Lucario. Then more of my "friends" not leaving me alone. Finally, after weeks of sluggish travel, I made it to the next town, where I found a mansion to sneak into. I couldn't find anything of value, but I did steal a neat looking flute. I then caught Anaklus the Honedge on the way out, who helped me force a stranger to play the flute to move a Snorlax out of my path. it attempted to attack me but I tripped the man who played the flute and ran for my life. No need to be faster than the beast when you can just be faster than the man laying on the ground holding his shin.

I continued on, blah blah blah, pokémon were trained and half my team evolved. I found some weird freaks mining for fossils in suits. I'm honestly not sure who goes into a mine in a three piece suit. Especially without wearing a top hat... I mean seriously people, go all the way or don't go at all. Top hats are prime fashion for mining. But I digress. My team and I finally made our way to the gym where Zenna and Ryu made quick work of the simpletons and their "trained" partners. Ryu himself single-handedly defeated both of Grant's pokémon with just two strikes of Force Palm. So now I'm just gonna sit here and throw rocks into the sea until it's time to continue once more.

Team

Zervul: Lvl 20 - Male
    Scratch ● Tail Whip ● Ember ● Psybeam

Ms.PidgPidg: Lvl 20 - Female
    Tackle ● Whirlwind ● Gust ● Quick Attack

Ryu: Lvl 21 - Male
    Swords Dance ● Quick Attack ● Endure ● Force Palm

Zenna: Lvl 21 - Female
    Disable ● Scratch ● Confusion ● Water Pulse

Pas d'herbe: Lvl 20 - Female
    Tackle ● Razor Leaf ● Fairy Wind ● Wish

Anaklus: Lvl 20 - Male
    Tackle ● shadow Sneak ● Fury Cutter ● Pursuit

Since there seems to be a teleporter here, could I teleport to room 13?

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Okay, Luna actually managed to get Mallow some friends: Clemont the male Pikachu (hunting him kinda takes forever tho), Motochika the male Magikarp (bought this one because I can't wait for the old rod), and Viola the female Paras (her luck is still better than Clemont's). However, just when Luna arrived at Cerulean City, the emulator in my phone decided to be wonky to the point of it not letting her beat either her rival (his name is Eto btw) or Misty. Why does it have to be now of all times tho? 😭

And now that I have to restart the whole thing due to the awkward emulator, how should I handle this?

Years
  • Whew, that was exhausting. The path from Norman to Winona is a long one, but fortunately I was able to gain a lot of exp. Once I arrived in Fortree I spent about an hour or so training Lileep to lv. 40 in the route east so it could evolve into Cradily, only to remember it would've learned Ancientpower three levels faster (43) if I kept it unevolved for a bit more. So decided I'd let my newly-evolved Cradily sit the gym battle out, and hope it doesn't get banned in the future so I can make more use of it later on haha.

Sadly Noms the Swalot had to be boxed since I can no longer use poison types or moves but s'okay dear, you did good when I had you!! Instead I gave Strength to Cradily, which is by far its best move atm.

Picked up Magnemite from New Mauville and taught it Thunderbolt so it could hold its own against Winona. Also taught Kirlia (now Gardevoir) Shock Wave to help out with this match. The gym leader battle was a breeze with these two. I'll be using Pelipper with a bit of help from Magneton against Tate & Liza, and Magneton, Cradily, and Gardevoir against Wallace.

Lady [f] lv. 35 @ Lax Incense
    Shock Wave, Confusion, Calm Mind, Psychic

Groot [m] lv. 40 @ Exp. Share (to be removed)
    Astonish, Confuse Ray, Acid, Strength

Maggie lv. 35
    Thunderbolt, Supersonic, Sonicboom, Thunder Wave

Okeep [f] lv. 35 @ Sea Incense
    Surf, Water Gun, Fly, Wing Attack

Zigzagoon [f] lv. 3
    Tackle, Growl, Cut, Rock Smash

Room 28, please!

Last edited:

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • No Fire, No Ground, No Psychics... well then Steel is my biggest fear now... and guess who the next Gym is? BYRON AND HIS STEEL TYPES
    My tactic was simple, bank on Scyther and his Brick Break to break Byron apart which... actually worked, at the expense of everyone else.

No more Psychics also meant Gardevoir and Bronzor bite the dust for some new members: Togekiss and Magneton!

Scyther the new MVP lv 39
    Wing Attack/Brick Break/Slash/Double Team

ROSELIA (YOU READ THAT RIGHT) lv 34
    Mega Drain/Ingrain/Stun Spore/Shadow Ball

Magneton lv 31
    Magnet Bomb/Thunder Wave/Spark/Lock-On

Psyduck lv 30
    Surf/Scratch/Rock Smash/Water Pulse

Croagunk lv 36
    Sucker Punch/Faint Attack/Revenge/Swagger

Togekiss lv 31
    Encore/Fly/Metronome/Sweet Kiss

Onto room #21!
    gen 5 parasol lady > gen 4 parasol lady

Years
  • Get-Together 2019 in Pokémon Platinum

PART 4

Before I update everyone I managed to quickly skim through this part of the game.

My new rule forced me to put Psychic or Ghost-type on my team and given the next Gym, I knew exactly who to get. I returned back to Oreburgh and picked my free Beldum. It evolved after small grind and I was ready for next battle. But before I could challenge Maylene, I had to beat Saturn and Team Galactic in probably the most annoying battle I've ever had. I had to beat 3 Grunts in exactly 6 turns to continue... And let me just say there is Shedinja with Focus Sash somewhere on their team.

As for Maylene, her team was prepared for anything my team could offer, but I was able to beat her on the first try. Her Lucario took down most of my team and I was surprised to see that she has Gallade after that, but I knew priority moves will have their use. Her Gallade was faster, but I was able to put Leech Seed on it and finished it with Bullet Punch and Aqua Jet.

I'm kinda sad that I have to box Metang now that this segment is over.

Gonna update the map now.

Team

Hammer, Docile Male Feraligatr
    lvl 46, Intimidate @Mystic Water
    - Aqua Jet
    - Ice Fang
    - Night Slash
    - Aqua Tail

Allen, Timid Male Venusaur
    lvl 43, Thick Fat @Miracle Seed
    - Razor Leaf
    - Sleep Powder
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Leech Seed

Naoto, Relaxed Female Exeggutor
    lvl 42, Chlorophyll @Miracle Seed
    - Leaf Storm
    - Leech Seed
    - Psychic
    - Ancient Power

Shinichi, Careful Male Slowpoke
    lvl 39, Oblivious @Expert Belt
    - Water Pulse
    - Zen Headbutt
    - Disable
    - Slack Off

Gunn, Timid - Metang
    lvl 43, Iron Fist
    - Iron Head
    - Zen Headbutt
    - Bullet Punch
    - Iron Defense​

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • Emerald Run Update 2

My trusty detective partner Combusken has swept past the trainers on Route 116 and Team Aqua and also took care of Brawly! I lost once to Brawly when his Makuhita knocked out Combusken with a Reversal, but beat him on the second try!

Team:

Combusken, Lv. 20

Zelfie the Shroomish Lv. 17

Ziggy the Zigzagoon Lv. 9

To room 10 we go!

Back