• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love, love, love, I want your love

Whats the longest you've been in a relationship?

• A day

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • A week

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • A month

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 2 - 3 months

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • 4 - 6 months

• 7 - 9 months

• 10 months - year

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • +1 year

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • What was the longest/shortest relationship you've had? And if you broke up with each other did you stay friends after?

I had gone out with someone for a day once, and then she broke up with me...jerk. Were still friends though which is good :) My longest was about four months, but then she had to move across the country to Georgia ._. It was alright though because I wanted to break up with her and I used this as an excuse haha :x

Years
  • I'm currently in my longest relationship of 2 years, and even after this period of time I definitely don't feel any different from the day I finally told him that I loved him, in fact I only felt that resolve strengthen as time progressed.

As for my shortest...it would have to be about a month. At least five years ago I tried dating somebody who seemed fairly nice and decent. Although we were quick to discover our dwindling interests, we tried giving things a chance for at least a month. After it passed, we decided to move on. Wasn't a total loss, really. We were still friends, and most importantly...what we gained from it was knowledge.

The Red Chain

My shortest relationship was a month and my longest is 11 months. :3

My month long relationship was fine when we were friends but it became rather rocky as we became closer.
    So he decided to drop it off and I just left it alone.
    Not sure how that happened. ._.;

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    First, I want to tell you that song is already stuck in my head and the thread title didn't help out Dx.

Anyway, I'm not a huge "relationship" person so the longest for me was 2 months

Ayselipera

I've never even actually gotten into an official relationship. I'll like someone and they'll like me back, but before they end up asking me out I'll just suddenly lose interest. I bore easily I guess.

The longest "semi relationship" I was in was for maybe two or three months. Neither of us initiated officially asking the other person so I guess you call it semi. Anyways, after about three months I lost interest and it ended there.

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
  • My only relationship was 3 months long. I broke up with him. He dated my best friend for a little longer than me, I think. Then she broke up with him, too.

But both of us (my best friend and I) still talk to him from time to time on Facebook.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Currently in my longest relationship. Year and one month, two months on the 28th.

Edit; It ended last night. So...yeah. It was my longest though.

Last edited:

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • My longest relationship has been 3-4 months, which I still miss. And my shortest one would be a month, I miss those good old days. Wish I could go back in time and change some stuff but o well.

Years
  • My longest online relationship was like a year or two. And then some off and on. :B
    He..kinda cheated on me or something. ider. it's been so long ago XD
    IRL? Like almost a month. lol. :[
    We kinda.. didn't connect c:

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Not counting the couple-year-long BS that dwindled after the 'official' end of it, my first relationship was the longest to date, at 6 months (and this was when I was a teen in high school).

However, my current one is approaching that mark (it began last Thanksgiving) and is without a doubt going to pass it, as I'm a much more mature person than I was back in the day, and I'm with a wonderful man who puts the same value into maturity and the idea of a couple as a unit or a team as I do <3

My shortest relationship was around a month long, also in high school. It was when I was pressured by my mom and my friend who liked me to go out with him. I learned the hard way you don't do that 'cause it kills friendships when you turn them into one-sided relationships :/

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Last time was my longest, about a month. I'm seeing how this one will go. I anticipate much longer than a month this time since now I know how to manage and communicate much better.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Sep 30, 2010
    I just said a day. I've never had a relationship. Never had and never will. =.=

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • My first boyfriend... we lasted 3 days. I dumped him and now looking back on it, I was a real biatch. But we're friends now.

My 2nd relationship lasted 7 months, which is the longest.

And now I'm in my 3rd relationship that just started tonight. Horay!

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • Longest relationship would be eight months. Lots of dirty, nasty stuff happened, and she said shed break up with me in the eighth and final month of our relationship, were still friends, and no chaos is happening. XD

Danikamakaze

★ D a n d a n
    Years
  • Want your bad romaaaance ;D

A year and a half (: We spilt like 3 years ago, but we're still pretty good friends.
    I gave up on liking people :3 So that's probably why I'm still single... xD

Back