• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Make A Wish and have it horribly corrupted ~

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but it's dark chocolate without any sugar, and the biscuits just dissolve in the chocolate!

I wish for a ton of Kinder Maxis.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Granted. You may now go on restaurants and buy a nice raw egg in these trying times.

I wish I didn't have a cold.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, but you are now allergic to your computer.

I wish for a pizza.

Years
    Granted, but its with anchovies, pineapple and lots and lots of.... Raisins!
    this to me sounds gross, but hey, maybe you'll like it?

I wish for a trip abroad.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Granted, you start your flight before being told your plane must turn around.

I wish for non-stinky cheese

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, you get a hat with lawnmower blades on top. Now you only need to wear it and continuously drag on the cord to make them move.

I wish for anemones to grow on trees.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Granted. They suck the tree dry of nutrients and then die because they can't get anymore.

The mass tree deaths create a global crisis.

I wish my packages got delivered the same day I bought them.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted. But you get bored to death, and you start a new videogame. You enjoy it, and you decide you should stream it. You become a Twitch streamer, you become successful, and decide to quit your job. And the day after, Jeff Bezos wants to congratulate you because you become number 1 streamer in the world. Now he offers you to join Team Rocket, and you refuse, so he eventually bans you from Twitch, and you become unemployed.
    So much in one week.

I wish for more efficiency in my work.

Years
    Granted, you are taken to a shady laboratory and wake up a Cyborg. You recover faster than anticipated, overpower the lab people and turn them into cyborgs too. You then pull people from the streets and nearby buildings on a daily basis to expand the CyberCooler Army, eventually converting the entire city!
    The future looks bleak for normal humans.

I wish for a swimming pool.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Granted, you get a very large swimming pool, and all the related accomodation. You spend the best summer of your life, you do pool parties every other day with your friends, you become super popular.
    But near your home is the embassy of Randomstan. They were hiding some diplomatic personality that the police of half of the whole world is looking for. One day, the embassy is attacked by some secret service agency, and the guy has to flee in order not to be caught. He runs accross multiple backyards, and finally ends up in yours. Unfortunately, he stumbles on an misplaced rock, and falls into your swimming pool. Unfortunately (bis), he cannot swim, and before you know it, he drowns and dies.
    His death is seen as a diplomatic incident, and Randomstan declares war on Netherlands. The USA and Europe join your country, while Russia and China become Randomstan's allies. World War 3 begins.
    All that because of a swimming pool.

I wish I didn't need to change my clothes everyday.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Granted, all your clothes are now gone.

I wish I could understand what all those scientific papers say.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Granted. They all say "Buy a subscription on Elsevier for $999.99/month for the real paper"

I wish it weren't raining right now

Back