• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make fun of your signature

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
My signature is horribly outdated and doesn't represent my thoughts much anymore. I'm just too lazy about changing it.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
Years
It's just a banner I had made a while ago and put it there as a placeholder. The colours don't even match with my flair, which makes it look too bright. I have ideas but not enough of the right ideas to really do what I want with it. I don't even really have anything to put in it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
all my siggy symbols arent even the same shape

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
As nice as the idea of having complementary stuff in your user rank and signature is. And as funny it may seem to you to have every single one of your posts enclosed within pseudo BB-Code: the moment someone turns signatures off that code isn't going to work anymore! And what then? What if the internet explodes because that code is missing? Didn't think that one through, now did you?

Bad signature design, bad!

Back