• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map Rating/Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I've reached that goal, by taking my time, and listen to other people comment who don't know what they're saying

a map is what values from custom to awesome.

You need to check if it's square, add some roads, and mostly add the misc. stuff. that map if I did what I said would take 1 hour with using ctrl and right click on the grosser, since I never do that.
    ok then i will do that thank's im going to listen im going to do a town now so look out for it and iv deleated the other one cause it wasnt good anyway i was racing my friend see who could do the longest map but anyay thanks im nearly done with the town i started it yesterday so its nearly done

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    I've reached that goal, by taking my time, and listen to other people comment who don't know what they're saying

a map is what values from custom to awesome.

You need to check if it's square, add some roads, and mostly add the misc. stuff. that map if I did what I said would take 1 hour with using ctrl and right click on the grosser, since I never do that.

Years
    iv just made a town so here it is it look's much better

Map Rating/Review Thread

please rate

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    @Riolu 9 even though the path covers pretty much the whole town, It's too wide IMO and distratcs me from other stuff O_O,not to mention the tile errors...and how I like it except for the path and the small Pond that looks rather boring*square* 7.5/10

Years
    @Riolu 9 even though the path covers pretty much the whole town, It's too wide IMO and distratcs me from other stuff O_O,not to mention the tile errors...and how I like it except for the path and the small Pond that looks rather boring*square* 7.5/10
    the path doesnt take up the whole path and where are the tile error's

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Sorry, Kevin33193, But I'm not going to rate that one :P it's much too...large and confusing..I'll leave that to someone else. anyhow, I am posting one of my own.
    I don't know why,but I hate this so much...O_O
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Heres Another Pic From Me Enjoy.Oh And Forget The Tree I Fixed That Already
    Spoiler:
    I see a couple tile errors.
    Too much unused space and hedges shouldn't really look like that! :P
    ...8.5/10

Sorry, Kevin33193, But I'm not going to rate that one :P it's much too...large and confusing..I'll leave that to someone else. anyhow, I am posting one of my own.
    I don't know why,but I hate this so much...O_O
    Spoiler:
    I see a few tile errors and some unused space...8.5/10

Here's a map by me! ^^
    Spoiler:

Hope u like!

Years
    I see a couple tile errors.
    Too much unused space and hedges shouldn't really look like that! :P
    ...8.5/10

I see a few tile errors and some unused space...8.5/10

Here's a map by me! ^^
    Spoiler:

Hope u like!
    good mapping Eeveon whats with the poke mart i love the tile's aswell i give this 8.5 out of 10

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I deleted my post to post a map I re-edited for riolu 9's hack, Pokemon Mystic Moon.
    Map Rating/Review Thread

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
    I deleted my post to post a map I re-edited for riolu 9's hack, Pokemon Mystic Moon.
    Map Rating/Review Thread
    It's pretty good, however I don't like the Palette that much. I also see some tile errors, the paths for example, they are the wrong colors. :P Also, in the water, the corners seem to be non existent. :S Everything else is pretty good, though.

7/10

------------------

Now, can somebody please rate my map? :D

Map Rating/Review Thread

In case you can't tell, it's a maze. >_>

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The maze is nicely made! :)
    I like the way u put obstacles in front of some items.
    Very good...10/10

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Whoa!
    its a nice map darthatron, but just because its a maze, it doesn't mean it has to be bushes.
    you should've added some trees and more ledges to make it seem more natural.
    7.5/10 for having nice mountains and a confusing maze.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
    The maze is nicely made! :)
    I like the way u put obstacles in front of some items.
    Very good...10/10
    Thankyou, very much. :)
    Whoa!
    its a nice map darthatron, but just because its a maze, it doesn't mean it has to be bushes.
    you should've added some trees and more ledges to make it seem more natural.
    7.5/10 for having nice mountains and a confusing maze.
    Thanks for the high rating. :)

I was going to make some custom tiles, like stone hedges, but then I got lazy. xD
    I'd be honoured to. :D
    Obviously, those guys are all lost...
    I don't see anything wrong, I love the mountains...
    But...why are they hedges?

Meh, 9/10
    Honored, huh? :D

As I said above, I was planning on making custom tiles, but due to laziness, I didn't. :P

--------------------

Thanks everyone, for the kind words.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years

Meh. This map does not have much going for it.
    For one, you obviously have not played it. No one is going to go into the paths the lead into the trainer if they can obviously see it leads to the trainers, which your map allows them to do. Also, it feels weird with only bushes. Add trees and other things as boundaries.
    Feels random and unplanned.
    The shape of the overall map is nice I think.

4/10

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    Map Rating/Review Thread

Made in 30 minutes to challenge Trace, and another guy,

I got second place for such a forest route.

route 2 of Dark Era B)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back