• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Meet & Greet's 30 Day Challenge

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • Day 12: What is your greatest achievement during your time here? If this doesn't apply to you, feel free to tell us what you would like to achieve!

Can I brag :P? Quite a few actually, My Electric Fans Club which completed its 1st Anniversary recently, Successfully Hosting 3 Big Events (Survivor PC , The Amazing PC Race, Game of Thrones PC), Winning 5 Events (or was it 6?).

I don't rest on my past laurels though, so I believe there's still a lot to achieve {:3}.

Pika Pika :chu:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Day 13: If you could change your username to anything on PC, what would it be?

I'm thinking of removing the "98" at the end of my name or rather name myself "Raffee", but I'm not sure.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 13: If you could change your username to anything on PC, what would it be? Soapy
    ... Soon ™

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 13: If you could change your username to anything on PC, what would it be?

I will never change my username as long as I am an active member here.

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Marin maybe. Idk, content with this one. Everyone knows me as this now.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

I wouldn't change it now but I'd either just go back to Remus or one of my other names. Or maybe I'd change it to Lief since that's what I wanted to do when I was 12, haha.

Years
  • Day 12: What is your greatest achievement during your time here? If this doesn't apply to you, feel free to tell us what you would like to achieve!
    Still don't know about "achievement", maybe in future I'll able get that word by some true activity in Pc! But nothing for now...

Idk... I'm not good in deciding names​, if i do then why I'm going name myself "aniketdev09" :'(
    But, Maybe I'm going name myself Nike
    Or Aniket Dev by removing 09 from my current name! :-\

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
    I don't think that I've 'achieved' anything. I'm just here to have fun.
    NinjaPirateMcAwesome idk

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Day 13: If you could change your username to anything on PC, what would it be?

I picked the Username for a reason, so nopes, never gonna change it as long as I'm part of the community.

Pika Pika :chu:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Day 10: What three words describe you best?

Weird, Quirky, Multi-tasking

Day 11: What made you want to stick around on PC?

The community. I never have managed to find a greater community of people, even if we're not talking exclusively about Pokémon communities.

Day 12: What is your greatest achievement during your time here? If this doesn't apply to you, feel free to tell us what you would like to achieve!

Hosting PC's very first WiFi tournament. It was an honour, and I loved every minute of it. ^_^

Yukimenoko. The only reason I haven't asked for the change is because I've had this one for nearly twelve years and I'm not about to change it now. xD

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 14: Is there anyone who no longer visits PokéCommunity that you'd like to see return?

Haven't seen Lapis in a while.

Raffy98

Years
  • Day 14: Is there anyone who no longer visits PokéCommunity that you'd like to see return?

My brother Riolu isn't really active anymore, I wish he comes back one day. :|

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 14: Is there anyone who no longer visits PokéCommunity that you'd like to see return? Meluvia and RNC, two amazing traders

Years
    - I'm not sure tbh, I pretty much got the username I really wanted, maybe like Celestial or something like that.

Years
  • Day 14: Is there anyone who no longer visits PokéCommunity that you'd like to see return?

Not at the moment, everyone i've met up to this point are still active in the community.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years

Psychic*Absol, Aurafire, Ooka, _Prince_, Lady Nicole, Lumine, and a bunch of others too.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 15: What is the most fun you've had during your time on PC? I have loads of fun daily with my fellow staff members <3 you're all an amazing bunch

Raffy98

Years
  • Day 15: What is the most fun you've had during your time on PC?

I have fun every day but If I have to choose, I've had a blast on my birthday, lots of stuff happened and they made me really happy.

Back