• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Meet & Greet's 30 Day Challenge

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Day 1: When did you join PC? What was your reason for joining?
Well, I switched accounts yesterday, but when I joined... it would probs be like 2014/2015. Reason why is because I like joining forums :3

Day 2: Can you find your very own intro thread here on Pok?Community?
Well, one of them, at least. The first one I created I cant find :3

Day 3: If you've found your own intro thread, how many people welcomed you to PC?
So far, 2 on the one that I just created :3

Day 4: How did you find out about Pok?Community?
My sister has an account here :3

Day 5: How old were you when you first joined PC?
Probs 12/13 :3

Years
Day 6: Which theme are you using and why?

I'm currently using the 'Soaring to the Moon' theme. It was the default theme that was set when I joined PC, and I got accustomed to it. I can't find another theme I like more, and I really like darker themes such as the one I'm using.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
Day 6: Which theme are you using and why? Vanilla. I find it easier to read with a light background, where using a darker one is harder on my eyes.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Well, I've put my date of joining PC as my Birth Date, so technically I was 1 day old, lol {XD}.

I was 20 :)!

Pika Pika :chu:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years

I'm currently using "Pawlicious" since the colours are pretty and also because eeveelutions are <3.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • She/Her
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Sky High. I've been using this pretty much since I joined, and I don't think I could change O_o The colors work really well and I like the layout

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

Bewitched. It was the default theme one Halloween, and I decided to switch to it.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Day 6: Which theme are you using and why? Jupiter. Since my job requires me to be in front of a computer at least 8h a day, I always use dark themes in order to not kill my eyes. I still don't know what's the difference between Jupiter and Soaping to the Moon

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022

Route 167+. Greens and blues. Beautiful.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years

Route 167. Simple and very easy on the eyes.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Kanto dream party. Reason why is because most of my favorite Pokemon are in Kanto

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Day 7: Do you have a favorite section of Pok?Community? If you do what is it? Of course I do, everyone knows I absolutely adore the Trade Corner <3

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Day 7: Do you have a favorite section of Pok?Community? If you do what is it?

There are a lot of sections which I really like, but my favourite is Science & Technology.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022

I do, yes. Entertainment & Media. Such a great selection of things to talk about.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years

It used to be the WiFi section, but now it's so varied that I cannot pinpoint a specific section anymore.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Wohoo!

Day 1: When did you join PC? What was your reason for joining?
2007, soon it'll be my 10th anniversary haha! I think I joined in order to find manga scans, which used to be a big thing on PC.

Day 2: Can you find your very own intro thread here on Pok?Community?
Yes haha, it's pretty silly.

Day 3: If you've found your own intro thread, how many people welcomed you to PC?
I think 3 people. None are active today, rip.

Day 4: How did you find out about Pok?Community?
I joined Pok?monElite200 first, and heard about PC there.

17 years of age c: But I was way more immature than many 17 year olds here, heh. And not super great at English.

Forever Standing! I'll likely never change. Unless new UI changes force me to ;;

The Roleplay Theatre, probably c; Sorry Meet & Greet! This is a great place too, but RPT has been in my heart for years now. Off-topic is also great fun, and Pok?mon General of course, even though I post much less in the latter these days.

Back