• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Meet & Greet's 30 Day Challenge

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 9: Did you read PC's global rules when you joined? Why or why not? I did, and I read the Trade Corner's rules too before posting. The reason is that it was the first time I posted on a forum in my entire life and I wanted to make sure I did stuff correctly.

And I didn't. Meet & Greet rules were/are confusing and I ended up posting there before Trade Corner because of them

Years
  • Day 7: Do you have a favorite section of Pok?Community? If you do what is it? - Probably Pokemon Gaming Central, I love how we can discuss aspects of all the games there.

Day 8: Have you made friends with any members you've welcomed on Pok?Community?
    - I can't really remember who I've welcomed but pretty sure I have become friends with a couple.

Day 9: Did you read PC's global rules when you joined? Why or why not? - Yeah I had a pretty good luck, most of it was common sense but stuff for avatars and signatures I needed to look at so that helped :3

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Day 9: Did you read PC's global rules when you joined? Why or why not?

Yes I did, most of it, always do that whenever I join any Forum for the first time :).

Pika Pika :chu:

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Day 9: Did you read PC's global rules when you joined? Why or why not?

Sure, I gave them a glance, even though most forums these days have the same rules.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Day 9: Did you read PC's global rules when you joined? Why or why not?

the global? only skimmed through it. I read the section's more specific rules though.

Years
    • Age 22
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Day 1: When did you join PC? What was your reason for joining?

My very first account on PC was made in January 2012 under the name of AquaFin! I can't remember why I joined but I think I was on summer vacation at the time with nothing to do. Since I'd always been a fan of Pokemon, I decided to go on PC to try and meet some new friends with similar interests.

Day 2: Can you find your very own intro thread here on Pok?Community?

Unfortunately! Here's the one I made as Aquafin. I actually returned under a completely different name after leaving PC for a few months so here's the intro thread for the account I used to be active on - Rainbow Arcanine.

Day 3: If you've found your own intro thread, how many people welcomed you to PC?

First time around, I remember Megan or Meganium welcoming me as she modded the section at the time! Looking at the thread, there were 2 other people. I remember the user with the Chinese name as I distinctly remember 10 year old me trying to avoid a trade with him as my WFC was broken. :D

When I came back as Rainbow Arcanine, I was welcomed by Hikari, Janna and also ShadowE who I haven't seen in ages but I was good friends with for a while. There was also a few usernames that I remember but haven't seen in years such as The Shiny Umbreon in the Corner and diab_low.

Day 4: How did you find out about Pok?Community?

I think I must have typed something related to pokemon in google and then PC came up. I actually have no clue how I came across PC as no one introduced it to me.

Day 5: How old were you when you first joined PC?

I had just turned 10 two months earlier. I was going to start fifth grade when I returned from summer vacation actually. Now I'm turning 16 in November which is surreal as it means I've spent at least a third of my life here.

Day 6: Which theme are you using and why?

I've used a lot of themes over time but currently I'm using Shooting for the Sun as it looks nice! I'm generally not a fan of dark themes so I went for it over the Moon one. I used to use Inflicted One for a long time though as it looked cool. I also remember using Forever Standing for a while as I used to be a massive fan of Pokemon Special. I haven't read the manga in ages though.

Day 7: Do you have a favorite section of Pok?Community? If you do what is it?

My favourite section was Pokemon Clubs when it still existed as I always liked the social aspect of clubs. I also enjoyed talking about the new topics that all the clubs offered, it was super fun. I've also always had a love for the Fourth Gen section as it's the games that meant the most to me. I used to be super active in Fourth Gen but I haven't been lately so I should change that. :(

I'm sure I have but I can't remember. A lot of my closest PC friends joined before me so I don't think I ever had the chance to welcome them. I'd have to go through my friends list and try to remember.

Nope, I was 10 and I couldn't stand reading through rules as I thought they were "boring". I still haven't read them since! I always figured that the rules would be common sense such as "don't bully" and I've tried to stick to those rules. Its worked so far. :D

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Uh, nope. I wasn't aware. I did read the section's rules, though.

Day 10: What three words describe you best?
    Immature, curious, snarky

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 10: What three words describe you best? Soapy, Salty, Kitty

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Day 10: What three words describe you best?

Calm, gentle and... friendly I guess? :P

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022

Excitable
    Humor
    Serious

bunny24680

Keep Catching, Keep Battling - It's a Pokemon Life
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2021
    "NEVER GIVE UP"

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I browse the Video Games Section a lot, and I keep up with the A&D, FF&W, Debates, and sometimes the Create-a-region discord channels.

I have no idea who I've welcomed. There are a few users who I might have welcomed, but I can't remember and I don't wanna be wrong xD

Probably, seems like something I would do.

Cute Edgy Mudkip

Edit: I'm gonna be away, hope this thread is still up at the end of the month xD

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Day 10: What three words describe you best?

Homely, Homeless, Homey jk

Tek

Years
  • Day 5: How old were you when you first joined PC?

23. I beat the Elite Four before some of y'all could read.

Day 6: Which theme are you using and why?

Route 167+. Not my favorite colors, but it's a clean, easy to navigate layout. Also I like minimalist themes generally.

Discussion and debates. My heart rate literally increases by 30% when I enter that forum. I relish any opportunity to flex my smart muscle. And there are many other awesome smarty-pantses here to train with.

I don't think so. I'm not sure. I'm also not going to check right now.

I thoroughly read all of the rules, because not getting in trouble is my primary survival strategy.

Proud, cautious, curious.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    Day 11: What made you want to stick around on PC?
    Game development. I was a newbie so I had a lot of questions.

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Day 11: What made you want to stick around on PC? Trading. More specifically, trading with [user]Road[/user] <3

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Day 11: What made you want to stick around on PC?

The great people I've met here!

Back