• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Meet & Greet's 30 Day Challenge

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Day 11: What made you want to stick around on PC?

The fun community, and all the sections are active, or at the very least, decently active.

Years
Day 10: What three words describe you best? - Friendly, funny and sporty.

Day 11: What made you want to stick around on PC? - I just love the great community and how I've met loads of great people and friends talking about Pokemon.

Years

The members, I've met some really fun and friendly people here. The community overall is also very active and has a lot of activities to partake in.

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.
Years
Oh jolly, totally forgotten this thread xD
Well, here's to catching up, I guess.

Day 2: Can you find your very own intro thread here on Pok?Community?
https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=389374

Day 3: If you've found your own intro thread, how many people welcomed you to PC?
Well... not much.

Day 4: How did you find out about Pok?Community?
It has eluded me.

Day 5: How old were you when you first joined PC?
122 days younger than I am now (as I am writing this.)

Day 6: Which theme are you using and why?
Jupiter. Default I guess. Just fine with me.
For mobile I have something different so my phone does not crash every time I go to the website.

Day 7: Do you have a favorite section of Pok?Community? If you do what is it?
I spend mostly at Pok?mon General, Anime, Gaming Central and Trivia.
And Magikarp Jump, too.

Day 8: Have you made friends with any members you've welcomed on Pok?Community?
A few, not that many. I like keeping it selective often.

Day 9: Did you read PC's global rules when you joined? Why or why not?
Not really, most forum rules are in general the same. If I go in the wrong somewhere, well, I guess that is where admins come in.

Day 10: What three words describe you best?
Introvert, Quiet, Naive.

I like to talk about Pok?mon here. It's pretty fun. I don't see an alternative elsewhere :P

Tek

Years

Pok?mon started out for me as something fun. Then it became an escape and a way for me to isolate - an addiction, really.

Here I have the opportunity to play in a way that connects me with others - specifically, y'all! I participated in Pok?mon Organized Play for the same reason.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years

RP. I developed a lot as a writer.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Confident, Hard-working, Naughty :P

I guess all the Events I hosted & participated in :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Absolitetion

Years
Day 12: What is your greatest achievement during your time here? If this doesn't apply to you, feel free to tell us what you would like to achieve!
What I'd like to achieve... well, I wish to get my fan fiction done and published here. I am working on it and is a bit long (I guess?), so hopefully I can get it ready for release next year.

Years
Ah, no actually! I don't think it important, because most of them are about common sense...

Energetic, loyal and immature :)

Some friendly members of Pc, also interesting event's and most important >Pok?mon

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Day 12: What is your greatest achievement during your time here? If this doesn't apply to you, feel free to tell us what you would like to achieve!

To be fair I don't have an achievement, I'm here just to have a chat with people, but it would be nice if one day I enter the PC staff since I like this community a lot. :)

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • he/him
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022

I think hosting a mafia game, even though it wasn't the highest posted in game, was a pretty big deal for me. Otherwise, I'd love to have a thread anywhere on the forums hit 1,000 posts or more.

Years
  • Age 34
  • they/them
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Of course! Because I was terrified of doing something wrong and getting hate ;;

smol, coffee, super

The first years, it was the fun friendships I made in "Other Trivia"/Forum Games. The next years it was the RPs (and the friends I made there ofc). And then it was in much the staffing (and the friends I made there!). And now it's just a habit, rip, I'll stay 5ever.

PC-related achievement? It's got to be becoming a super moderator. I was really happy when it happened, and I'm really having fun in the role. So that's an achievement I think c:

Years
Day 12: What is your greatest achievement during your time here? If this doesn't apply to you, feel free to tell us what you would like to achieve! - Probably winning the last PCG post-off, admittedly, Angie and a few others weren't competing but still, I managed a lot of posts that month.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years

idk. do I have an achievement already? Not finishing RPs, fanfics, etc :(

I'd like to hit 3.0 posts per day though lol

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Day 12: What is your greatest achievement during your time here? I became a mod B)

Years
Day 12: What is your greatest achievement during your time here?

So far I'd have to say joining the Daily Staff. It's been really fun to make and contribute to other articles.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Day 12: What is your greatest achievement during your time here?
I can't really decide between being modded and finally releasing a massive resource I'd been working on (+ the support on it). Very grateful for both :o

Years
Day 13: If you could change your username to anything on PC, what would it be?

Well as Rad and Radi have become nicknames of mine, I would have to use another word with the same base words. Radiance would be something I would change my name to. (I still am debating whether I should or not...)

Absolitetion

Years
Day 13: If you could change your username to anything on PC, what would it be?
I don't have the desire to change my name.

Years
  • Age 22
  • she/her
  • Seen May 23, 2023

#1 Dog Enthusiast

The people! I've made my best friends here and even though a lot of them don't visit - we still keep in close contact in places like Skype, Whatsapp etc. I mostly check PC out of habit it's the community that always draws me back.

Doing a karaoke duo of 'Single Ladies' with PC user Golurks Were Meant to Fly, for sure. We killed that song. OK actually though, I think it would probably be getting promoted as Battle Server Staff when I was 10! I remember being ecstatic at the time.

Back