• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Do you think there will be new Mega forms?

• Yes

Votes: 232 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 16 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2024
    Guess What...
    Mega Evolution in Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Mega Audino is Normal/Fairy-type and the ability Healer. Mega Slowbro has the ability Shell Armor

From Serebii

Oh god, Slowbro is hilarious.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    If these two can get a Mega Evolution out of nowhere, there no telling what other Pokemon will be receiving the same treatment! We could get a couple more Gen V and even one or two Gen VI Megas.
    My guess for all the megas we'd likely get from other gens would be:
    Johto Starters(Like the emerald event for completing the dex, but with mega stones!)
    Luxray
    Gallade
    Frosslass
    Roserade
    Wobuffet
    Crobat
    Lanturn
    Skarmory
    Macargo
    Chandelure
    Golurk
    Hydreigon

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    Which source was the one who claimed these leaks to originate from Pokemon Korea anyway?

Still find it a bit fishy.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    The Pokemon Korea site had it listed here, look at it while it's still up guys.

I think they took it down lol. I definitely saw it, though. It was really listed on the site! Though I wonder how the internet fount it so fast.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Mega Slowbro looks even more ridiculous than Mega Salamence. I think the loss of Regenerator upon Mega Evolving hurts it, but at least Shell Armor is nice for blocking crit hax on Calm Mind sets. Ah, well; at least Slowbro still has Slack Off for recovery. On a random note, Mega Slowbro's expression is priceless.

Mega Audino, on the other hand, appears to be geared towards doubles, since Healer is useless in singles.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    why didint they let mega audino keep regenerator? it could have been a great chansey replacement this way.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
    Still waiting for a Mega I actually like. I wish there was some actual reason behind the Megas that were being picked, rather than 'give this a mega because people love it and it needs to be more overpowered, and give this a mega because we can't be bothered giving it an actual evolution, and give this TWO megas because- well, we want to'.

I'm still hoping for my Mega Mightyena haha. Shame his line is one of the 'early route' Pokémon, otherwise they might have considered it. :\ His stats need to be more usable in online.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
    I want to believe, and I"m seeing several sites circulating these, but I'm not sure I can believe it yet. There's a screen shot I saw with Mega 'Bro - which looks pretty real, but those can be faked. I wonder if they are legit; what those stat buffs and redistributes are. :I

Years
    This is getting out of hand. Those Mega Evos look more and more ridiculous by the time. Honestly I don't even want to know how next ones will look like and I am not sure If I want to see more new Mega Evos... I'm mad at myself for spoiling myself.

Years
    Ha, Mega Slowbro is funny xD
    Mega Audino is just....interesting

But honestly, I think people should stop complaining about them. You don't /have/ to use them.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I like this Mega Slowbro. While the loss of Regenerator is kinda disappointing, Shell Armor is still pretty cool because it blocks critical hits. Besides, it still has Slack Off for reliable recovery. Maybe this can make Slowbro OU once again.

Mega Audino, on the other hand, looks gorgeous design-wise, but it seems like it was made for Doubles. I hope that Game Freak buffs Healer in the next generation to make it work in Singles. Either way, Regenerator would've been more interesting.

On a side note, Mega Slowbro has made me want a Mega Slowking as well.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    I think that besides the obvious (sharpedo, camerupt, latis), there are no more megas left... Or maybe more unexpected ones.

3 megas I'm hoping to see - flygon, milotic and gallade - seem to become less and less likely. Oh well.

Years
    From serebii. AMD the fact it gets MORE defence is insane. It also gets more Sp attack apparently I'll just post what serebii say

US Name: Mega Slowbro Jp. Name: Mega Yadoran

Type: Water/Psychic Classification: Hermit Crab Pokémon Height: 2.0m Weight: 120.0kg. Ability: Shell Armor

First Appearance: Pokémon Omega Ruby& Alpha Sapphire

Details: ThisPokémon was accidentallyuploaded by thePokémon website in Korea. It has boosted Defense and Special Attack. Energywas focused in the Shellder biting Slowbro'stail, and the resultwas that the hardnessof the shell increased and it became an immensely hard suitof armor that can bedamaged byno one. When the battle begins Mega Slowbro uses its tail to stand up straightand it propels itself like a spring.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back