• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Members you miss

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    There's a lot of people I miss that haven't had a chance to see me change. People like Andy, David, Karli and more. See, I used to be a real pain in the ass to them back then. So, I'd really like them to see how much I've changed over the years.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Is Luck Hax still around? I haven't been as active the last few months until now and haven't really seen him. He was always a hoot to chat with, along with Shining Raichu and Harley Quinn.

Sirfetch’d

Is Luck Hax still around? I haven't been as active the last few months until now and haven't really seen him. He was always a hoot to chat with, along with Shining Raichu and Harley Quinn.

I haven't seen him around :( I assume he might still be having laptop issues or is just too busy. I always enjoyed the topics/energy he brought to this forum though. It was something special and I hope he comes back 8)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I miss MidnightShine/halcynonic.
    After his 14th birthday, he completely disappeared, and I've been wondering if he's okay and whatnot. I regret not speaking to him more on this forum... he was a nice guy.

I also miss House, despite him making me uncomfortable.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I really miss Relyt/Live in Color/Tyler.

We would talk like literally every day & even talked on the phone when I was on vacation and had no access to the internet (yknow....back in the day when phones couldn't do the whole internet thing...). Now, I haven't talked to him in ages :< I have him on most of my social sites, but we haven't had a proper convo in so long. RANT RANT. I miss him. I wish I could just say pop up and say "hi" without feeling like I'm coming out of nowhere.

Guest123_x1

There are a few members that I fondly remember and miss greatly, among them are:

*[user]Chairman Kaga[/user]: I remember him as a regular in the old Misty (Bring Her Back) club many years ago. I also remember his rather short time on staff-back when I was afraid of a lot of the staffers, I actually had a lot of respect for him as he conducted his duties with honesty, dignity, and respect.

*[user]Jeremy[/user] (PIKA2): I also remember him from years ago, being a big fan of Goldenrod Gym Leader Whitney-and even running a club about her (which I also frequented). Though I have seen him pop in and post return threads on occasion over the past couple of years, he never seems to stay very long. I also fondly remember him calling everybody 'sweetie'.

*[user]Eevee[/user]: Though I first knew her from and mostly associate her with the late Ever Grande City forums, I also really miss her a lot. I do understand, though, that she's been busy with school and what not. Hope she's handling it well.

*[user]Chikara[/user]: A former moderator on here, and another member that I also mostly associate with EGC, where she had been an admin.

Last edited:
    Years
    i miss Hikamaru. Uragh.

I'm right over here, dude.

I miss MidnightShine/halcynonic.
    After his 14th birthday, he completely disappeared, and I've been wondering if he's okay and whatnot. I regret not speaking to him more on this forum... he was a nice guy.

Ah yes he was great member, and we had a few avatar/sig collabs as well, like the Kyurem one we had around the time I became supporter, and the Kalos starters one we did with Gunner (I was Froakie, he was Chespin and Gunner was Fennekin), and then he like never came back.

Back