• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Members you miss

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I saw a lot of this in my "PC Back in the day" thread I made a few weeks back and I enjoyed reading the responses. Now I'm interested in reading more about people who you miss. Is there that member who talked to you when you first joined that you don't see any more? What about influential people on here who are not active anymore? Who are some of the funniest people that you wish you could see more of? :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I still miss Silver.Nova. One of the first friends I made on here.

Even though we had a rough ending, I kinda sorta still miss Buoysel. But I guess it is what it is? I won't forgive him for what he's done but he really made an impact in my life, so sometimes there's always another chance.

Mac/Cordelia is also high on my list. He and I still keep in touch outside PC terms, and it's understandable that he's got a busy life, I still wish him all the best! :)

Lucid

chairman kaga, oni flygon, *~Ashley~*, eliana, Archanine, kairi, and a bunch more, but I don't remember their usernames, jus their real names...

I talk to Spectrum sometimes on skype and jedi_amara messaged me the other day, Alex_ is always ugling up my VMs so I kinda still talk to him even though none of them are active anymore.

Sirfetch’d

I miss Cid, srinator, TwilightBlade, Dipu, Altairis, among others. It is sad whenever I see them on someone's friends list or an old post by them because it makes me remember how much fun it was with them active :(

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Members from my waaay early days like Shirosaki, Aegis, DestinyOfAsh, Summer Queen, Krafty, Midori Chi, and Natsuki.

Even though I still talk to them (some more than others), I miss seeing my old crew around and posting. We're all so busy now, I miss back when we had lots of free time to talk </3 Sorano, Saryka, Chikara, Midnight Beat, Metatron, Live in Color. Rawr.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Criceto my first ever PC friend, I hope she is doing well. I'd definitely love to see her again.

There's also Tabor62, Olli and TwilightBlade, for me.

Sirfetch’d

Criceto my first ever PC friend, I hope she is doing well. I'd definitely love to see her again.

There's also Tabor62, Olli and TwilightBlade, for me.

I still see Olli from time to time but I do indeed miss the Pokemon Clubs duo :( I got to speak to Alex the other day though for about an hour :) Was so great!

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    I miss Cid the mostest. D; He was a great mod partner and I'm heartbroken he was only able to be around for a little while. Hope he'll pop in again even if it's just for a day.

Then come the old Trade Corner crew even if I was never very active there. I loved Mac, EV♥, tabor62, and of course TwilightBlade. Always will be missing them very much, though luckily tabor pops in occasionally and I can still contact TB through text/Twitter.

Also Sweet Candace and CureYoshiDarkness come back. You were my first friends here. aaaaa

Years
    Cordelia (Mac of York), TwilightBlade, twistedpuppy, and a lot of the old #tradecorner gang as well ;_;

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    There's too many people to count and I can't even cover most of them :c

Old Pokemon group section peoples like ♣Gawain♣, Clover Cat, dream's-epilogue, The Girl from the Well - all back from early 2009 days.
    Old Art peoples like Alternative, Anastasia.R, Cycle
    And friends from other forums like Awesome., Totoquil

Years
    To me, especially the former Pokemon Clubs mod duo aka Squirrel and Olli. Those two were an awesome pairing and they made the section (and the clubs in general) into the funhouse it ended up becoming.

I also seem to miss Cid, likely because he modded a section I was active in and his tenure on staff was way too short, which is a shame because he had potential. Andy aka Shining Raichu was a fun person as well, but after he got sacked from his Treehouse mod spot he pretty much all but disappeared.

And there's also TwilightBlade and Cordelia. The former has been gone for a while now, while the latter was one of the few mods to have actually awarded me their ego emblem (his had a pic of Toph Beifong from Avatar: TLA on it).

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I have several PC members that I miss, notably Cid, Altairis, Squirrel, Zeffy and Dipu. These members were one of great mods that I ever known, and it was fun to see them around.

Besides of them, I missed Avishka as well, because she has great personality, and also Ephemera, among others, even though I talked with him/her for a short time because the former's computer got hacked that he/she asked for account suspension, that I haven't talked with him/her ever since.

Back