• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Memorable music from the spin-off games?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Are there any music tracks from the spin-off games that strike you as memorable? I often see people talking about music from the main series games, but let's give the spin-offs some love as well! Whether it's Mystery Dungeon, Colosseum, or even Conquest, feel free to share some of your favorite tracks here!

I'll go ahead and start off with this one:

This track has always been one of my favorite pieces of music from the entire Pokémon franchise. It's emotionally empowering, and it almost brought me to tears when it was used during a certain character's sacrifice.

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
    Years
  • Meh, just put one some good 'ol Ranger stuff!
    This driving track could probably fit almost anywhere anyway!
    Hzd8Rqp.png

Well, what do you know? Rain in The Under is followed by thunder!
    We all posted side-game stu- wait a second... this thread IS dedicated to side-games...

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The Under has ALWAYS made me think of Law and Order SVU so sometimes when it's on I'm like "I gotta play Colo like rn" aaand then I don't. I gotta say there is something super... odd about the whole Colo sound track.

My favourites are actually the from Pokemon Conquest soundtrack. It's not memorable but damnit it sounds good haha.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • The Under has ALWAYS made me think of Law and Order SVU so sometimes when it's on I'm like "I gotta play Colo like rn" aaand then I don't. I gotta say there is something super... odd about the whole Colo sound track.
    Could you elaborate on it being super odd? I agree it's unusual, but maybe not "super" odd. =p

Also this thread needs way more Colo/XD music love.

More later.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    The soundtrack of the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky is divine. It's arguably the best soundtrack of any game.. Every song I connect with on an emotional level, they are all beautifully composed and each individual song is unique. Furthermore, all of the songs fit into the game amazingly.

Anyways, these are two of my favourites:

The second is short, sweet, but filled with such utter emotion. Listening to both of these songs brings about so much nostalgia and I can't help but tear up.

Last edited:
    Back