• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Men of PC!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
  • Boxers. Like straight-out boxers. Anything else feels too tight for me and it's incredibly uncomfortable. I can't even wear regular briefs without being in ridiculous pain. Boxer-briefs I can survive with for a couple hours, that's it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    Wow, everyone is wearing Briefs? Shocking. I always thought people stopped that when they went into the middle school locker room and got made fun of for their white undies. I wear boxers, I like to freedom, however the whole boner situation is always a weird one. O.o.

I have worn boxer briefs recently and they are rather comfy. You sort of get the best of both worlds. Also, boxers sort of ride up on you during the day. Maybe after these weird teenage years, I'll switch it up.

Sirfetch’d

Boxers because I like comfort over support. They also look better imo than most styles of briefs. That said I do own many pairs of both and will wear briefs if I don't have any boxers clean haha

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
  • Boxers and that whole bra thing comes down too different genitals. Different clothing different reasons to wear them. I don't understand why you would even waste time trying to find a middle ground between the sexes on this one unless you were generally curious about male undergarments and in that case its not that complicated. Yea we are both human but I wear my under garment btw not a upper garment so its totally different ball park. For personal convenience and I have a friend who wears nothing at all its just preference but in my opinion if I was wearing less baggy jeans I wouldn't want to be rubbing against my denim all day friction + genital = Erection and that could be awkward when talking to people but that's my take on the thread so far.......

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I prefer boxer briefs during the day, but at night they're definitely coming off and I'm going commando.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • boxer briefs; there is no question in my mind. you get the comfort of boxers without it riding up and squishing your balls and you get the support of briefs without it being way too tight and practically cutting off your circulation (this is not actually what happens but it feels that way). so yeah boxer briefs.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • I wore briefs as a child, switched to boxers, did not switch since. I've always thought to try boxer briefs but never really made the switch.

Surprised nobody goes commando, actually. On an EXCEPTIONALLY warm day I've done that. Maybe three years back? Can't remember the last proper heatwave I've had, haha.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Trunks are clearly superior to both boxers and briefs!!!

I wore briefs as a child, switched to boxers, did not switch since. I've always thought to try boxer briefs but never really made the switch.

Surprised nobody goes commando, actually. On an EXCEPTIONALLY warm day I've done that. Maybe three years back? Can't remember the last proper heatwave I've had, haha.

I go commando at home.

Radioactive

I'm a really good boy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2014
    Well, it is fortunate that I wasn't asking you directly and instead directing a general question to anyone who reads the thread then.

I was kind of hoping someone would be a bit more talkative about it than "comfort, NEXT." Especially considering how many fashion choices people make that aren't for comfort. Maybe someone was going to surprise me and say that they do look different externally when they wear different kinds of underwear, based on the clothes they wear. Maybe someone would talk about how they wear tight everything else so the feeling of being restricted is more comfortable for them - or maybe someone would talk about how they wear loose everything else so they feel like they need the briefs to hold things in place. Or maybe someone just likes the look of the bulge.

Jeez, I learned my lesson. Never question dudes on their underwear choice. I will bow out and you guys can go back to posting "I wear boxer briefs" and leaving the thread forever.

Well, most men aren't out for what looks good. It's more of a "Hey Bill, this doesn't stink too bad to wear one more time, does it?" as opposed to a "Jeff! There is no way you could wear khakis with suspenders like that!"

A lot of men don't care and those who put effort in (thank you) don't care nearly to the degree women-folk do. I'd imagine it'd be very uncomfortable in hot weather to have briefs on as with higher temperatures the scrotum skin extends and lets loose making for a sweaty mess that need not be compounded by excess restriction in clothing.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    All I can think about now is you in that scene in Terminator when the Terminator transports and lands naked in that position.

Too weird? Meh, I feel like I've said worse to you haha.

I don't know what you're talking about, so it isn't weird to me.

Poki

Banned
    Years
  • @Oryx
    It's all about comfort. As far as I know, guys don't find it comfortable when their balls are hanging underneath their pants and stuff.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I just wear normal brief underwear, jockey shorts, whatever the term is. I never got the appeal of boxers. To quote Kramer from Seinfeld, "My boys need a house! With boxers I'm flipping and flopping! I feel like a naked innocent boy roaming the countryside."

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I laughed too hard on this thread. Never have I seen one where guys openly discuss about underwear.

*coughIforonewannaseeaguyinboxersatleastoncecough*

Radioactive

I'm a really good boy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2014
    I laughed too hard on this thread. Never have I seen one where guys openly discuss about underwear.

*coughIforonewannaseeaguyinboxersatleastoncecough*
    GC's next stop in insanity: circumcision! Yeah, no.

Would it be possible, though? I wonder…

Years
  • I wear both, but I tend to prefer boxers because they breathe easier and aren't as constructive I think, but I guess that depends on what kind you buy.

Back