• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City [HIATUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well I have nothing so I'm going to go with

[Kill] Nakuzami for now since he deserves it but I'll change this if I can actually find anything useful.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I kinda feel bad for Bardothren since he hasn't even had the chance to confuse everyone yet, but someone has to die, and there's already a bandwagon. Also I don't know who else we could vote for.

RIP bardoof

[execute] Bardothren

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    [KILL]: Bard

But I'm doing this on my own hunch, not merely as part of the bandwagon.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    I can't wait to see how aA handles having me drown in Dr. Pepper... unless I don't get to pick the means of my death.

And Christos, just for you, I've been debating ways to confuse everyone turn this bandwagon around, and this is what I've got:

Hey everyone, I'm the Medic! I'll save anyone that gets off my bandwagon!
    I'm a Detective, and Nakuzami is the converter!
    I'm a Jester! Kill me, and bad things happen to you!
    I have an ability that protects me from lynching, so you're wasting your time.
    Do you really want to kill off your trump card so early? I'm Quarters, and I have an awesome role!

Pick whichever one you like and mentally cross out the rest. Or be confused and lynch me like in ASoIaF, whichever you prefer.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love chaos!

Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City [HIATUS]

[Do the thing with Dr. Pepper] Bardothren

Nevermind this is just too ridiculous.​

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    I think I figured out why the Mafia didn't go after me. It was so sweet of them to give me one chance to completely screw with your heads.

Oh, and they knew everyone would board the lynch train, so there's that.

WAHOO! All aboard the Bardothren lynch train, choo choo!

Oh, and here's an impossible riddle for you to solve.

There are one hundred prisoners kept in solitary confinement in soundproof cells. The warden decides to play a game with them. In another room, there are two lightbulbs and a switch for each. Each day, a prisoner will be chosen at random to enter the room and change the switches as they want to. Said prisoner can also leave without changing the lights. The prisoners win the game when a prisoner says "all one hundred of us has been in this room", but if they're wrong, every prisoner is executed. The prisoners are given one chance to gather together and form a strategy before the game begins. What strategy should they use to ensure that they win the game?

i'm sorta interested in this... they can't win because the cells are sound proof, right?

also [kill]bardo

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    as much as i want bard dead like the rest of us, im gonna withhold my vote just because omi might think to put a jester role or some shit inside bard =-=

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Bard, can a prisoner still be selected if they've already been in the room before?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Have a leader, only turn the light on if youve been in before, the leader turns it off and creates a tally, when the leader gets to 99 on the tally then they say.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    leave the riddles to me, bard.

The Gods of the Outer Ring speak in them, if you're careful enough, you might hear them whisper.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back