• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City [HIATUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    I'm glad people have faith in me.

Anyway, this phase will still extend for a while. So feel free to discuss everything at length.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    You do know that there are things call events, right? And other such things that could cause something to your role. Whatever Omi described in your PM isn't completely absolute. In fact far from it.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Oh god this is too much. Although thanks to Gunner's observations and such, maybe we can find a loophole in Snowman's ability given the time we have?

Also, discovering who the jester is so early and NOT ending the game on day1 is a very good thing for all sides. We just need to ignore Snowman, and just aim down the mafia.

All in all I think I'm happy for how things progressed. We all know a guaranteed innocent that basically can't die. So we just need to find someone else to vote for. :') On that, we have no evidence for anything I think. I have no idea why people are voting for Absol o.o

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Huh. Omi bascially made it so Bard will not die in the game at all. Yay.

And Bard stop making all these freaking long posts that looks like you're being too fucking serious about a game or acting like some sort of god. I swear it's these two reasons that makes me want to hop on a Bardwagon if anyone started one. =_=

Again, like in GAU I don't want to judge you any more than the other 2 games but dude!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm a bit confused on the situation...but I knew Bard had to be something chaotic. Even he wouldn't try so hard to get killed so fast unless there was a really good reason. :/

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    This Homestuck style and all these strange names are going to take a while to get use to ;__;

Another thing that proves Snowman is a Felt is that it looks like Stitch saved him with an effigy, after Spades Slick tried to kill him.

"aA: Spades Slick finally got the nerves to confront and kill Bardothren

---

aA: a member of The Felt appeared in his place after that and received the bullet

aA: it is a good thing Stitch was paying attention"

We just need to ignore Snowman, and just aim down the mafia.

Yes, let's do this. We know what he is, we know we can't do anything about him just yet, let's just try to focus on something else because it seems like every time someone mentions his name it triggers another 800 word post from him.

It doesn't look like the Cultist guy converted anyone last night (assuming it'll be mentioned in the day post if it happens), maybe they're one of the more inactive players? I'm hesitant to suggest this since I'm also one of the more inactive players at the moment, but yeah, since we have nothing, this would be one way to go. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I'll go along with it, but for the record, I'm not fully convinced of this snowman thing. We don't have any official confirmation of it, and really all we have is the "xx0xxxx" thing, and Bard's word. Just wanted to put that possibility out there. For now though we do know he's invincible...ish, so I'll just run with it.

[Kill]Honey

Just another random vote. Will most likely change later on, Honey :)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I'll go along with it, but for the record, I'm not fully convinced of this snowman thing. We don't have any official confirmation of it, and really all we have is the "xx0xxxx" thing, and Bard's word. Just wanted to put that possibility out there. For now though we do know he's invincible...ish, so I'll just run with it.

[Kill]Honey

Just another random vote. Will most likely change later on, Honey :)

xx0xxxx is sn0wman, written in aa's quirk. It's the reaseon I figured it out easily.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    there's not too much to go off of atm so i'll just kinda go off of one of my favorite numbers. maybe if somehow, something comes up and i'm up in time, i'll change my vote.

[kill] christos

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    xx0xxxx is sn0wman, written in aa's quirk. It's the reaseon I figured it out easily.

Plus the fact that aA mentioned that she thought Spades Slick wouldn't even want to try kill xx0xxxx, and the only Felt member he doesn't want to mess around with is sn0wman.

I'm glad sn0wman is in the game but again, omi why.

Etherion

Well, in that case, were basically stuck in square one.
    [Kill] Christos

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Rolling, rolling, rolling...

[kill] Hermoine Granger

I don't believe I voted yesterday so just throwing a name up in case I'm not around for the phase change or forget to vote.

Detox

throwaway vote I guess. I'll change it probably.

[KILL] Christos

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    i have no idea what's going on and i don't see any leads or hint so

[KILL] Syn

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    there's not too much to go off of atm so i'll just kinda go off of one of my favorite numbers. maybe if somehow, something comes up and i'm up in time, i'll change my vote.

[kill] christos

OP bard is OP :P
    Well, in that case, were basically stuck in square one.
    [Kill] Christos

throwaway vote I guess. I'll change it probably.

[KILL] Christos

That awkward feeling when you see a bandwagon starting...

This is what I picture happening to Christos now. nsfw

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    ok so this same thing happened in another thread so im just gonna say that these three "random" votes against me are the mafia trying to get rid of me :)

so we should lynch one of them

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back