• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Midnight Crew Mafia: We Run This City [HIATUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ok so this same thing happened in another thread so im just gonna say that these three "random" votes against me are the mafia trying to get rid of me :)

so we should lynch one of them

That does make some degree of sense and so far it is the only thing I have heard other than ignoring Bard's attempts to get lynched to make any at all. Let's test your theory, shall we?

[Kill] Syn

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hmmm. Guess I can roll with that.

[execute] honey though I may change it.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    ok so this same thing happened in another thread so im just gonna say that these three "random" votes against me are the mafia trying to get rid of me :)

so we should lynch one of them

Honey and Gio's votes seem random enough, with Honey choosing someone out of thin air and Gio following form for whatever reason, just to get a vote in.

But a third time as a "random?" [Questionably Asphyxiate] Syn

I mean ... it's suspicious, and geez guys, why are we all teaming up on Absol?​

Years
    God dang it Bard! How'd you survive another death?! Ugh I really want to know who you are.

Um since it seems like Syn's about to die I'll just vote for him. Although if something new comes up I'll change it.

[Kill] Syn

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I'm in so many mafia games now I don't know which games I've put lynches in for or not. I went backwards from here and I don't think I saw a lynch from me on this day so I'm going to join the [Lynchtrain] Syn and see where that goes since everyone is so keen on it. o.o

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    If you want someone to kill, kill me now. I didn't anticipate how busy I would be when I joined, and now I really have no time.

Also, I am pretty salty that I got no role again to start with. That makes every game I've played from the beginning I've started out roleless.

[KILL]: Ninja Aiden

Detox

This theory (bandwagon) will probably backfire. Take that as you may.

But have fun I guess lol. No need to try and persuade anyone at this point.

Personally I'd heed Aiden's advice and lynch him.

At least for now.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back