• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most attractive/cute Gen VII Pokemon

Who's the most attractive/cute Gen VII Pokemon?

• Incineroar

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Primarina

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Lurantis

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Tsareena

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Tapu Koko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tapu Lele

• Tapu Bulu

• Tapu Fini

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Buzzwole

• Pheromosa

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Celesteela

• Magearna

• Kommo-o

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
  • Lostsoulofmadness has made two similar threads covering key-important female trainers and NPC trainer classes, so I thought I mind create another one themed to the Gen VII Pok?mon (you don't have to be a furry to answer this question). Many people joked about how there's more waifumons this gen than in previous games, but let's find out who's the best of them all. I'm also including husbandomons on the poll, which will remain open for two weeks, to balance things out like the NPC trainers thread.

Years
  • I voted for Primarina since it's the most majestic Water-type that can rival Milotic. Pheromosa and Tsareena do get honorable mentions for their very feminine-looking physique, with the latter even being a female-only species.

Years
  • Gotta go with Tsareena! I do like Primarina as well but Tsareena is actually more important to me since I am a fan of grass type to begin with! :)

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    I might be bias given the fact that my random shiny that I found in this generation was my Lurantis.. but, I love my Lurantis. He's such a cutie pie. =p

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • I don't know if this is a trap or what Pinkie :D

I do consider Lurantis to be super attractive tho... it reminds me of Saber from Fate Stay Night for some reason. (Maybe it's because of the giant yellow laser sword but who knows?)

( ^∇^)

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • I feel... not cool for being up in this thread but if I have to choose...

Most attractive/cute Gen VII Pokemon

MKC

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Incineroar obviously, not only he is the hottest (literally) but he can cook anywhere with his fire belt, that's 100% husbando material right there.

Tsareena get's second place because legs.

Back