• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most attractive gen 7 female character

Which female character in gen 7 do you like that most?

• Acerola

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Olivia

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • Wicke

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Lana

• Mallow

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Plumeria

• Lusamine

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • Lillie

Votes: 29 34.9%
  • Mina

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • So i recently started playing through Sun and Moon and i noticed that there are many female characters
    In the game so far So i wanted to start this list And see who you like the most
    Feel free to describe what you like most about them.

Poll will close in 2 weeks

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I mean. Lana seems like she has a great sense of humor...

Years
  • I voted for Lillie, because I always viewed her as a beautiful character and when she does her "Z-Lillie" redesign at the climax, even Lusamine starts to notice how beautiful she has become.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • While I really like my sister Lillile's Z-powered form, I voted for Acerola.

I really like how carefree she looks, her smile is really funny but adorable at the same time.
    I like her Pokemon team and her Trial.

MKC

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Voted for Mallow because she is my favourite design wise, but Lillie gets honorable mention for being the most adorable thing in life, I still can't get over how cute her Z Lillie pose is.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • As cray as she is, I'll always hold a soft spot for the beautiful Lusamine! Acerola, Lillie, and Mina are pretty cute too.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Can I say Sina? She not new, but man, I'd be hard-pressed to remember anything about her in X/Y. A little personality and a new outfit can go a long way. {XD} Hence the avatar.

And if not, then Wicke, I suppose. But the characters designs in general were all great.

Years
  • Hmm I dunno. We have a lot of awesome girls this generation. I love Acerola especially, but I consider her more cute than attractive.. especially given how young she looks haha. Lillie is adorable too.

Wicke and Olivia however are pretty darn attractive. Love their designs! Feels like the former isn't really noticed much by players. =(

CidHazard

just a miserable pile of secrets
    Years
  • Lana "reeled" in a Kyogre and Red Gyarados... nuff said XD

Tho I do think that Lusamine should win this poll by pure design alone.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Call me crazy, but I'd have to say Lusamine and Oliva bc they are attractive and not children?

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    I thought Lillie and Mallow were cute but OLIVA STOLE MY HEART. She's the most attractive out of the bunch aha​
    Those hips don't lie.
    Most attractive gen 7 female character

Plumeria for me. I just really like the design dont judge

JUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGEJUDGE!

Back