• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Attractive Male Character

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2019
    No Idea, but definitely not Kukui Proffesor. Like, put on a shirt would u ?!
    So not attractive lol

Years
  • Maybe people will say I have weird taste when it come to men..but Guzma is ma boi! Love everything about him, his design, pokemon team ( team full of bug?! love it) how he speak ( y'all stupid anyone? haha ) and of course his battle theme!

Years
  • I'd definitely say Gladion. He'd definitely be the one I'd label as my Alola husband any day of the week.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • i'd have said kukui but then I remembered this man exists

top_0240.png

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • No Idea, but definitely not Kukui Proffesor. Like, put on a shirt would u ?!
    So not attractive lol

whaaaaattttttttt?!

its the no shirt that exponentially increases his attractiveness from like a 10/10 to a 100/10

just saying, Kukui is the hottest male character from ANY pokemon game cause:

-great smile
    -shirtless
    -abs
    -hot skin complexion
    -is a professor, so probably has a hot brain too

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    No Idea, but definitely not Kukui Proffesor. Like, put on a shirt would u ?!
    So not attractive lol

Sycamore is way sexier than Kukui, and he doesn't even need to be shirtless to do it.

And Kukui is married... Blecch!

I'd say Grimsley and Colress are the most attractive males in SM because, well, they are. Buuuut they're gen 5 characters at the end of the day, so maybe it's a bit unfair to say them...

Out of the original Alola characters... May I present the possibility of Ilima? He is very, very charming, gentle, and cute! And he's passionate about battles. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nanu's not bad for his age, either. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Kukui is always and will forever be bae. Kiawe and the Male Swimmer do deserve an honorable mention.

Back