• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    So who is responsible for the new image for this section? Which Pokemon is Larry?

Bay

Years
    On the topic of pharmacists, I had that happened to me several times. Just last week after I got done with my doctor's appointment, I went to the pharmacy to send in my refill, only for the clerk an hour later to tell me one of my medications is still in order and I would have to come back the next day to pick it up. x_x

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    nowadays private clinic have more expensive cost for consultation, compared to government clinic, which offers fixed fees for one buck.

Years
    Could Britain maybe take back her colonies in America? I know it's a lot to ask, but we could also have your NHS then. We promise to be BFFs!

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Finally hot days over, raining had finally arrived.

It is been drought for months and hot temperatures really killing us.

Sirfetch’d

Finally hot days over, raining had finally arrived.

It is been drought for months and hot temperatures really killing us.

it's so hot here. Alabama summers are just ughhhh. Not looking forward to 90+ degree heat every day.

Years
    Uggh tell me about it. My mom's old doctor was so incompetent and useless that she switched doctors and didn't even tell her. I still have her as my doctor, but I don't ever visit her, I usually just go to walk-in clinics. They're much faster and have far fewer restrictions than my doctor.

That's my step father's one in a nutshell. He even told my step father he can only do one thing at a time, well what if he has a lung infection and needs prescriptions? Fuck me.

pkmin3033

...seems like a bad time to mention the UK has free health care.

That said...secondary health services will spend two years trying to treat you for something you don't have before then discharging you having done absolutely nothing to help, and NHS practitioners generally act more like butchers or pet owners than doctors.

You get what you pay for, I suppose.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    I've not had much personal experience with doctors but from what family and friends tell me it's like many of them just want their patients out the door ASAP so they can daydream about their third holiday in the year. A family member of mine had cancer, but he was misdiagnosed by multiple doctors because they wouldn't run the proper tests. He was prescribed gaviscon at one point.

Years
    I've had like 5 doctors in the last 5 years. I keep getting letters telling me my doctor has left and they've given me a new doctor.

Years
    Once the hospital here let a dude die for 7 hours....
    So now I'm more demanding of the doctors, asking questions and all, when I go in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back