• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Most likely Uni talk, idk sometimes food and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    It's not easy when you lose family you care about. I lost both my grandmothers almost back to back and they were some of the few family I cared about. But at least life goes on for us.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    (hugs Zach)

I'm not getting kids anytime soon. Although mum got me at 29 so I always said I'd get my first at 27 just to beat her to it. But. I'm 26 now ahahahahhaha eh

Gabri

m8
    Years
    My mother was 28 when I was born. I don't really have a plan on when to have kids, after I get some financial stability. When it happens it happens I guess.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I can't even imagine having kids, I can barely take care of myself. Probably won't have em till I'm at least 30. But seriously... It's not getting any less expensive to provide for someone else. :(

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Well I for one love children and would gladly have them if I weren't so sure I'd raise my kids to hate my ass! Better for everyone if I don't adopt and just spend my time being the Cool Aunt for everyone else.

Years
    I don't mind kids, but I can't imagine having my own.

Thankfully my parents don't mind not being grandparents yet haha

Real_ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf
    Years
    So I read the first page of messages, then the this page - And I must say, this thread took one hell of a turn ^^
    But I guess I'm gonna jump the wagon ;)
    I feel a lasting relationship is more the issue for me, so kids?
    Not anything between now and maybe eight or so years further along the line...

I mean, I have a hard enough time as it is just escaping from studies and work :P

Her

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Why do people like kids anyway? It's like people who like vinegar or cilantro. They're all so unappealing.

12% of people think cilantro tastes like soap because of some genetic thing they have. Maybe that's you!

Years
    12% of people think cilantro tastes like soap because of some genetic thing they have. Maybe that's you!

We are the 12%

But this reminds me about something I learned recently. There are two genes that determine whether your sweat stinks or not and everyone I know is stink free and I'm not :(

Years
    I guess everyone sweats, but unless you're east Asian you probably smell when you do. It's like 90% for or against.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back