• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most Private Thing You'll Admit

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • And one more private thing, i am still learning cycling and driving bikes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    As a kid, I used to tell my neighbor that eating worms would make him fly. He got sick one day, and I actually still feel guilty till now. All is forgiven now.

Faye Rose~

Resilient
    Years
  • I'm quite a shallow person when it comes to relationships. I don't think I could continue a relationship with someone I didn't find attractive, regardless of what else I felt for them. It works both ways though, I wouldn't be able to continue a relationship if it were purely physical.

Sounds exactly like my waste-of-space ex. Ugh. That bothers me so much.

This sad world is so obsessed with materialism and looks, it's like caring and compassion don't mean anything anymore. It makes me sick. That's why people like me will be left alone most likely.

I'm pansexual so I will never, ever understand infatuation with physical looks. And it baffles me even further that that is the main driving force of some peoples relationships. They could be complete jerks but they're still the ones in relationships because of physical looks.

People like me... for a number of reasons don't have these so coveted looks, all we want is love and companionship but NOPE. Not happening. Because all that matters is physicality.

This world bothers me too much. Makes me think I should just off myself because I'll never make it in this type of society.

/rant. My blood is boiling. Just what I need.
    --------------

One of my confessions? I don't really care about my family.

Last edited:
    Years
  • This might not be a big deal to some given what things a few other members have admitted but I ran away from home when I was 16-17. From New York City all the way to Toronto, Canada.. which was about twelve hours by Greyhound bus. It was the worst experience of my life - one that I'd tried to forget and not tell anyone about - and I cannot fathom how I could do such a thing and abandon my parents. Just thinking about it makes me nauseous and I thought I'd be killed on the way since by the time I arrived it was around 1 or 2AM. all alone :(

Years
  • This might not be a big deal to some given what things a few other members have admitted but I ran away from home when I was 16-17. From New York City all the way to Toronto, Canada.. which was about twelve hours by Greyhound bus. It was the worst experience of my life - one that I'd tried to forget and not tell anyone about - and I cannot fathom how I could do such a thing and abandon my parents. Just thinking about it makes me nauseous and I thought I'd be killed on the way since by the time I arrived it was around 1 or 2AM. all alone :(

Dude! I could've met you D: *welcomes with open arms*

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I'm totally scared of girls and I don't even know why. Like I can't look at one in the eyes without getting stressed and I feel uneasy when one of them is trying to talk to me.

No one irl know this from me yet

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm totally scared of girls and I don't even know why. Like I can't look at one in the eyes without getting stressed and I feel uneasy when one of them is trying to talk to me.

No one irl know this from me yet

I don't have the same anxiety as you, but I do suffer from anxiety. Go talk to a psychiatrist... they really can help.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I'm totally scared of girls and I don't even know why. Like I can't look at one in the eyes without getting stressed and I feel uneasy when one of them is trying to talk to me. No one irl know this from me yet
    I have the same fear when a girl tries to talk to me in person or on phone. Not when they are talking with me on chats on internet and i dont hear or sense them.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • 18 year old virgin. Haven't kissed. Haven't held hands with a girl apart from the usual congratulations and **** that most do for plenty of reasons.

Have the same habit as op. Can't take a **** unless I'm completely butt naked. :p Also, read guro and enjoyed them. And I do judge people by what they do and their exterior appearances, regardless of what I say. BUT, if I know the person well enough, I don't give a **** if they've had a dark past.

Also, fapping to anime girls is a-okay to me. Anime girls or even doujinshi/erotic manga turn me on.

I do 'check out' girls. As subtly and quickly as I can without anyone knowing about it. Also, I secretly wish for a harem.

Yes, disgusting little thing I am. Now hate me, you all.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • 18 year old virgin. Haven't kissed. Haven't held hands with a girl apart from the usual congratulations and **** that most do for plenty of reasons.

Have the same habit as op. Can't take a **** unless I'm completely butt naked. :p Also, read guro and enjoyed them. And I do judge people by what they do and their exterior appearances, regardless of what I say. BUT, if I know the person well enough, I don't give a **** if they've had a dark past.

Also, fapping to anime girls is a-okay to me. Anime girls or even doujinshi/erotic manga turn me on.

I do 'check out' girls. As subtly and quickly as I can without anyone knowing about it. Also, I secretly wish for a harem.

Do you really think you are a thing to be Hated bro? its not a private thing!

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • Here's something private for you all; I recently relapsed without anyone around me realising.

Frokage

The legendary curse
    Years
  • Something I've been ashamed of for a long time is that I had a really bad drug addiction between the age of 15 and 17. And I'm not talking about casually smoking a joint. Hard drugs really took over my life.
    I changed and got rid of the bad habbit, though. Now I still smoke, but I don't really see that as a problem. ^^

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • I never fallen asleep without my teddy bear, which is Piglet from Winnie the Pooh, although I could never say Piglet, so he was known as Pliget, I've literally had him since I was born, and has given me more then any boy ever could! Omg I love him so goddam much, he is the only person I have had by my side for 14 whole years without second thought.
    Ok I'm actually blotching with tears as I write this because I'm listening to that 'when she loved me song' from Toy Story 2 that Jesse sings, and now I need to go hug him and weep and let him know that I love him and that I know he loves me.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years

Are you kidding? Its human nature to check out people, regardless of their sex. If i see a hot guy, im gonna take a look at his ass, are you ****ing kidding? xD dont ve ashamed for something we all do-

Oh and i smoked allot of weed when i was 15 and 16. Worst desicion of my life.
    And i am attracted to some boys, i cant call myself bisexual or any label, but i can say i am sometimes attacted to men. Good enough for you OP? This thread really brings out the secrets o-o

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years

If you are disgusting, then so am I xD

Back