• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Most unsettling/creepy places in these games

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
  • So what do you find the most creepy places in Pokémon Sun and Moon? For me, there is no competition. Po town. Team Skull was really funny throughout the whole game. Icouldn't really take them seriously, until I saw Po Town. From the instant I got there it immediatly send chills down my spine. The music isn't helping. You could see what the problem is. Team Skull are punks who went to the wrong path of life. And I think there were actually hints in Po town that Team Skull are alcoholists, which is also evident by seeing the guy passed out in the pokémon center, and various other hints. A funny team just got a lot darker with just one place. Here is the music for comparison:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I didn't find Po Town as creepy as I found it sad. :( A decrepit place, and they don't even have enough to pay rent for the Pokémon Center? I think Guzma's attitude towards them doesn't help either, he has no empathy for them and keeps "beating [them] down"...:'(

The creepiest place I thought was Mimikyu's room in Thrifty Megamart. I had hoped to get a better look at it after the Trial but it disapeared. Add to the creepiness. *shivers*

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    The last section of Vast Poni Canyon really gave me the heebie-jeebies. I just get really unsettled by a sudden absence of music... not great. Also Mimikyu's room in the supermarket was super creepy.

Years
  • For me, the abandoned Thrifty Megamart where you do Acerola's trial is creepy as hell. Doesn't help that it's where you battle one of the hardest Totem Pokemon in the whole game, that darn Mimikyu.

Po Town also creeped me out slightly, since I know how scary the thought of an actual ghost town in Pokemon would be.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Thrifty Megamart and Po Town. I got really spooky vibes from those places, but at the same time I thought they were pretty cool!

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Spoiler:

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
    Years
  • This is embarrassing but for me, the creepiest part of this game has been when during Kiawe's trial the Hiker pops up out of nowhere. Honestly made me jump a little bit :'(

Years
  • The market where Mimikyu lives was creepy. Especially that music.

Po Town was creepy as well, but I am going to go with the market on this one as the creepiest to me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    nothing creeped me out. the atmosphere of the aether's lab section def set a mood. it reminded me of the lab section in platinum.

PokeTrekkie92

Gym Leader of Alabaster
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2022
    Like everyone else is saying on this thread, the abandoned mega-mart and Po Town, enough said!

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • My house is the creepiest place in the game. Everytime I go back home, I have to wonder what horrors have occurred in my absence.

Here's my mom, a woman who traveled overseas to be closer to this random half-naked Magic Mask professor dude who also calls my mom "mom". Someone needs to get that man a shirt :(

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
  • The old Thrifty Mega Mart. The trial there reminded me of Corpse Party meets Fatal Frame. The music makes me think of Five Night's At Freddy's.
    Po Town reminds me of a combination of Pripyat Ukraine, Silent Hill, Hinimizawa, and the Sanzhi UFO houses. The music fits too.

Back