• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: MrDollSteak's Decap. and Attack Rombase

LeiAlcantara025

Hack Expert Most IN Mapping
Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2019
    No I,m not!
    Look at your post

So, it means that I said to you that Mr.Dollsteak Rom base is Pokemon MagmaRed Version, I dont even remember that I said anything about his Rombase and I called it MagmaRed Version which is my Progressing hack. Can't you see the logic? I know what your intention is...

AND IN FACT
    what makes you confuse... You commented on my post in Fb, here I'll QUOTE it.

Spoiler:

By the way...
    Its not a chatbox

And Your Saying your not Mad U See If Magma Red is Yours Why The Hacker Is Still Mr.Dollstreak? So I Search Tuloy Sa Google Wala Kc Gusto Ko Makakita Ng Captions Para Malaro Ko.And Yes,I Really Know Mr.Dollstreak Since I Saw Him In The Credits Hacks Studio Everywhere And I Assume He's Really A Great Hacker So What Do You Mean My Intensions?Lagi Ka Kc Misunderstood In Others Eh :3

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
    Years
  • And Your Saying your not Mad U See If Magma Red is Yours Why The Hacker Is Still Mr.Dollstreak? So I Search Tuloy Sa Google Wala Kc Gusto Ko Makakita Ng Captions Para Malaro Ko.And Yes,I Really Know Mr.Dollstreak Since I Saw Him In The Credits Hacks Studio Everywhere And I Assume He's Really A Great Hacker So What Do You Mean My Intensions?Lagi Ka Kc Misunderstood In Others Eh :3

huh?(The bolded line)
    What the hell are you talking about?
    And please, Dont speak in tagalog, use the allowed language!
    We're having an off-topic convo. I dont want to be reprimanded.

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • And Your Saying your not Mad U See If Magma Red is Yours Why The Hacker Is Still Mr.Dollstreak? So I Search Tuloy Sa Google Wala Kc Gusto Ko Makakita Ng Captions Para Malaro Ko.And Yes,I Really Know Mr.Dollstreak Since I Saw Him In The Credits Hacks Studio Everywhere And I Assume He's Really A Great Hacker So What Do You Mean My Intensions?Lagi Ka Kc Misunderstood In Others Eh :3

huh?(The bolded line)
    What the hell are you talking about?
    And please, Dont speak in tagalog, use the allowed language!
    We're having an off-topic convo. I dont want to be reprimanded.

Okay guys not the place. Thanks Lance for trying to stop the argument, but it's not really working just ignore it, the question was already answered.

Also Lei I have no idea what you're on about. At all. This thread has a title, and a whole heap of information, so I don't understand how you could be confused into thinking this is called 'Magma Red'.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2022
    Are the abilities updated? (Stench having flinch chance, Drizzle only lasting 5 turns)

Also, no source is very clear on this, but how abilities like Aerilate work? Do they give the boost to flying moves or only the moves that triggered the ability?
    Because from what I've read, everything is inconsistent. Pixilate boosts all Fairy moves, Aerilate only boosts Normal moves.

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to know how things work so I don't mess up my planning.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Are the abilities updated? (Stench having flinch chance, Drizzle only lasting 5 turns)

Also, no source is very clear on this, but how abilities like Aerilate work? Do they give the boost to flying moves or only the moves that triggered the ability?
    Because from what I've read, everything is inconsistent. Pixilate boosts all Fairy moves, Aerilate only boosts Normal moves.

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to know how things work so I don't mess up my planning.

Aerilate and Pixilate not only turns Normal-type moves to their respective types, but they also boost their power by 30%.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2022
    Aerilate and Pixilate not only turns Normal-type moves to their respective types, but they also boost their power by 30%.

Yeah, that's the only guaranteed thing that I've heard.
    The question was whether it worked by changing the move to the respective type and buffing the move type.

Example: Mega Pinsir learns Aerial Ace and some random normal move with 60 BP.

Normal move would be buffed by both STAB and Aerilate.
    Flying move is buffed by only STAB, or Aerilate kicks in too?

Got the question? A power boost given to Normal moves before changing the types is very different than a power boost to a Normal move after type change. Because that would buff the respective type too. (In this case, Flying)

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Yeah, that's the only guaranteed thing that I've heard.
    The question was whether it worked by changing the move to the respective type and buffing the move type.

Example: Mega Pinsir learns Aerial Ace and some random normal move with 60 BP.

Normal move would be buffed by both STAB and Aerilate.
    Flying move is buffed by only STAB, or Aerilate kicks in too?

Got the question? A power boost given to Normal moves before changing the types is very different than a power boost to a Normal move after type change. Because that would buff the respective type too. (In this case, Flying)

STAB will also be applied to Flying type moves AS well as Aerilate. So both kicks in. Nearly double the damage from before. :)

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • Are the abilities updated? (Stench having flinch chance, Drizzle only lasting 5 turns)

Not all of them. I've been thinking about how to do Stench, but it'd probably be a little different than how it is Gen 6. I want it to be so that the opponent can Flinch both before and after the Pokemon with Stench attacks, rather than just after.

Weather nerf will not happen.

The Aerilate/Pixilate abilties only give boosts to the normal moves that they turn into Flying/Fairy moves. Same with Refrigerate.

For example, Quick Attack gets the 30% boost to 52 BP, then stabs 1.5 boost brings it to 78.
    Gust however only gets stab, bringing it to 60 bp.

Looking forward to 1.6!

Any specific plans for what to add next?

You should be waiting for 1.5 not 1.6, because 1.5 isn't even out yet.
    Realistically after 1.5 it'll just be bug fixes, as I'm focusing mostly on Emerald.

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
  • You should be waiting for 1.5 not 1.6, because 1.5 isn't even out yet.
    Realistically after 1.5 it'll just be bug fixes, as I'm focusing mostly on Emerald.
    Ah haha, I was referring more to the news surrounding the new version, since I don't actually hack anymore.

The changes that this ROM base has made has been great for brainstorming new features and new plot ideas to share with a few of my friends, so I'm always curious to see where it will go next.

Sorry for the confusion aroused by my strange interests lol.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2022
    STAB will also be applied to Flying type moves AS well as Aerilate. So both kicks in. Nearly double the damage from before. :)

I was so hyped for that to be true... But then I read the post below. Can't have everything I guess...

Not all of them. I've been thinking about how to do Stench, but it'd probably be a little different than how it is Gen 6. I want it to be so that the opponent can Flinch both before and after the Pokemon with Stench attacks, rather than just after.

Weather nerf will not happen.

The Aerilate/Pixilate abilties only give boosts to the normal moves that they turn into Flying/Fairy moves. Same with Refrigerate.

For example, Quick Attack gets the 30% boost to 52 BP, then stabs 1.5 boost brings it to 78.
    Gust however only gets stab, bringing it to 60 bp.

You should be waiting for 1.5 not 1.6, because 1.5 isn't even out yet.

Thanks for answering, at least I'll be able to plan around it then.

Your plan for Stench does seem to be interesting. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello! can you please send me the link to download 1.5a becuz the link in the front page does only have 1.5. thanks in advance. :)

Cruztown

Squirtle Squirt.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2024
    Hello! can you please send me the link to download 1.5a becuz the link in the front page does only have 1.5. thanks in advance. :)

Might wanna re-read the first post. The patch is currently in the 1.5 stage.

jAvAcOlA

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2015
    Please say Imposter is gonna be in the update. If it is I'll name my first born MrDollSteak.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    PGE says that it is not a pokemon game, despite me using your ini and also editing BPRE to MrDS. How to make it work?

There's a custom ini for PGE.
    If you mean G3HS, look at the documentation.

Now if you meant PGE, don't change the game code and use the custom ini.

Back